Issues.. Damn Blizzard

Go down

Issues.. Damn Blizzard

Post  Mattley on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:20 am

Ok so.. I tried downloading everything and such for WoW to get onto Wartorn.

And i'm liek kinda stuck at 3.0.1


So...

WTB link to WoW with 2.4.3 files <3
If anybody would be kind enough to either email or atleast notify me where I can get one it'd be greatly appreciated.


EDIT: Stole the files from VCN, I should be up within a few days.
See ya then niggaz<3


Last edited by Mattley on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Issues.. Damn Blizzard

Post  Blackblood on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Mattley wrote:Ok so.. I tried downloading everything and such for WoW to get onto Wartorn.

And i'm liek kinda stuck at 3.0.1


So...

WTB link to WoW with 2.4.3 files <3
If anybody would be kind enough to either email or atleast notify me where I can get one it'd be greatly appreciated.
..
Fucking serious?
avatar
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Issues.. Damn Blizzard

Post  Mattley on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Blackblood wrote:
Mattley wrote:Ok so.. I tried downloading everything and such for WoW to get onto Wartorn.

And i'm liek kinda stuck at 3.0.1


So...

WTB link to WoW with 2.4.3 files <3
If anybody would be kind enough to either email or atleast notify me where I can get one it'd be greatly appreciated.
..
Fucking serious?
Fucking serious bro
avatar
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Issues.. Damn Blizzard

Post  Blackblood on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Mattley wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Mattley wrote:Ok so.. I tried downloading everything and such for WoW to get onto Wartorn.

And i'm liek kinda stuck at 3.0.1


So...

WTB link to WoW with 2.4.3 files <3
If anybody would be kind enough to either email or atleast notify me where I can get one it'd be greatly appreciated.
..
Fucking serious?
Fucking serious bro
:[
avatar
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Issues.. Damn Blizzard

Post  Davidk on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:21 am

Google WoW patch downloads. Should come up with something I had to do this before on my old PC

_________________
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Issues.. Damn Blizzard

Post  Mattley on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Davidk wrote:Google WoW patch downloads. Should come up with something I had to do this before on my old PC
Ok.
If you lie to me david, ima cut cho couch
nigga
avatar
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Issues.. Damn Blizzard

Post  Davidk on Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Mattley wrote:
Davidk wrote:Google WoW patch downloads. Should come up with something I had to do this before on my old PC
Ok.
If you lie to me david, ima cut cho couch
nigga
Oh shiz /edit last post

_________________
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Issues.. Damn Blizzard

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum