War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The damn bs

+7
Davidk
Leroy
Mattley
stephanie
Nemsus
Blackblood
Toca
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The damn bs Empty The damn bs

Post  Toca Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Ok i know these posts have been made before and i dont care i am gonna say what i need to say yall can flame bitch moan or groan i dont give a shit no more at all not one litte bit.( This is Me Saying This An no one else so stfu and dont pm anyone bitching well he said this an he said that)
First of all stop sending me whispers when i fucking kill you in a pvp zone we are there to pvp this is a pvp server stfu and get over it..
Secondly gm's need to start cracking down on some rules there is getting to be more people on this server now rules are there for a reason.
3rd Stop slandering stephanie she does nothing to you people she likes all of you and all you people do is fucking bitch at her for this and that call her a whore,bitch tell h er she pms'es 24/7 <---- Not called for she does nothing to you at all but pvp and yall dont like it and get ass hurt for some damn reason when we pvp. get the fuck over it...
We like all of you here even the people i tell to leave me alone i still like we have made many friends here and on vcn and respect all of you in one way or another. This is getting to be retarded as shit with the fighting over dumb shit between friends.. Just losen up smoke some pot or somthing an have a good fucking time
Remember we are all friends ffs..
The end i have said what i want post your flames or whatever you want i dont care
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

The damn bs Empty Re: The damn bs

Post  Blackblood Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Toca wrote:Ok i know these posts have been made before and i dont care i am gonna say what i need to say yall can flame bitch moan or groan i dont give a shit no more at all not one litte bit.( This is Me Saying This An no one else so stfu and dont pm anyone bitching well he said this an he said that)
First of all stop sending me whispers when i fucking kill you in a pvp zone we are there to pvp this is a pvp server stfu and get over it..
Secondly gm's need to start cracking down on some rules there is getting to be more people on this server now rules are there for a reason.
3rd Stop slandering stephanie she does nothing to you people she likes all of you and all you people do is fucking bitch at her for this and that call her a whore,bitch tell h er she pms'es 24/7 <---- Not called for she does nothing to you at all but pvp and yall dont like it and get ass hurt for some damn reason when we pvp. get the fuck over it...
We like all of you here even the people i tell to leave me alone i still like we have made many friends here and on vcn and respect all of you in one way or another. This is getting to be retarded as shit with the fighting over dumb shit between friends.. Just losen up smoke some pot or somthing an have a good fucking time
The end i have said what i want post your flames or whatever you want i dont care
THE WALL OF TEXT HAS SPOKEN AND IT'S PISSED.
Blackblood
Blackblood

http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemsus Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Lol
Nemsus
Nemsus
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:58 pm

i like picklez =O btw lol hey black <3
and yea yall need to kinda calm down with the getting mad and stuff =/ were all frends here.....everyone. thats Y everyone is here.....lets have frendly dramam instead of gay donkey dick licking ugly bad drama >=|
^^ =D

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 pm

^^ bump
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 pm

drama* lololol

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattley Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:16 pm

Internets.

Serious fucking bsns

+1
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Yea seriously, just cuz they PVP doesn't mean you can get asshurt. I mean everyone on this server PVP's cuz it's a PVP server. (No shit) I can't really make a real reply to this cuz I have to go. :0 Cya
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Mattley wrote:Internets.

Serious fucking bsns

+1

^^ come up with some new lines kthxbye
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:33 pm

I get the feeling that the PMS commented was directed to me because I made a simple joke. But as always Im just joking and I think that doesnt seem to come across to you. I agree with everything he says though and everyone does need to chill the fuck out and remember its just WoW get over it and stop being so ass hurt over every little thing that happens. If the PMS thing was not directed to me lol k thx
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cwazy Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Toca wrote:Ok i know these posts have been made before and i dont care i am gonna say what i need to say yall can flame bitch moan or groan i dont give a shit no more at all not one litte bit.( This is Me Saying This An no one else so stfu and dont pm anyone bitching well he said this an he said that)

Agreed.
Cwazy
Cwazy
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Cwazy wrote:

Agreed.
Nou
Edit: You look like a pokemon in your sig.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattley Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Toca wrote:
Mattley wrote:Internets.

Serious fucking bsns

+1

^^ come up with some new lines kthxbye

It fit the situation so i'll use it if i'd like.
noukthxbai
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:49 pm

stephanie wrote:i like picklez =O btw lol hey black <3
and yea yall need to kinda calm down with the getting mad and stuff =/ were all frends here.....everyone. thats Y everyone is here.....lets have frendly dramam instead of gay donkey dick licking ugly bad drama >=|
^^ =D
Hey! <3 xP
Blackblood
Blackblood

http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:16 am

I got bitched at by this cuddlez person, "ZOMG IM CHILLING IN THE 'PVP' ZONE LEAVE ME ALONE FUCK FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK FUCK etc etc.."
Micah
Micah
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:43 am

david im not mad at u for the PMS comment. shit happens thats y theres toilet paper =P i dont think that was directed to u tho lol. more like at everyone O.o
well anyways every one go get some kills for the new gear and stuff lol that way we can have epic fights =3

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:46 am

oh and btw david did i ever tell u,u look like my uncle? roflmao <3 pig

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  Korbin Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:17 am

stop pmsing steph.

jaykay.
Korbin
Korbin
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:56 am

stephanie wrote:oh and btw david did i ever tell u,u look like my uncle? roflmao <3 pig
Lmao well Steph that is one sexy uncle then dam.
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:02 pm

Ok davidho i mean davidk that wasnt directed towards you. Yes it was towards EVERYONE.
Korbin nothing to say to you because all that comes from you is retardation <3
matt like i said leave that shit outa this post all you do is spam stupid bullshit all over these forums to get you're post count up its old you can stop now..

Like i said in the start of my Wall of text as blackblood put it. I was not directing this post towards anyone nore did anyone complain to me or asked me to make this post i wrote it on my own i feel stuff needed to be said and everyone know's toca dont give a fuck Smile

For the people that messy me in game about it all i gotta say is LOL im gonna stick up for stephanie she's My hotcake(Gf) so no need to ask me why i'm sticking up for her Wink
The end again LOl
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattley Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Toca wrote:Ok davidho i mean davidk that wasnt directed towards you. Yes it was towards EVERYONE.
matt like i said leave that shit outa this post all you do is spam stupid bullshit all over these forums to get you're post count up its old you can stop now..

Like i said in the start of my Wall of text as blackblood put it. I was not directing this post towards anyone nore did anyone complain to me or asked me to make this post i wrote it on my own i feel stuff needed to be said and everyone know's toca dont give a fuck Smile

For the people that messy me in game about it all i gotta say is LOL im gonna stick up for stephanie she's My hotcake(Gf) so no need to ask me why i'm sticking up for her Wink
The end again LOl
Sorry, i'm not a big lover of walls of text.

And what else do you do when a forum is basically dead? I honestly don't care about postcount and i'll say it right now.
"Delete all the spam"
Bye bye postcount, bye bye everything.

Toca I really don't have anything against you bro, but you need to at least see the point that i'm not on the server due to laziness and the severe drama from the group of "friends" here. From a server that was supposed to be "fun" from what Blackblood originally told me, i'm failing to see a real reason to actually be apart of the community anymore. Some people here are my friends and others aren't, life fact. The drama should have stopped a long fucking time ago to be honest, and i'm surprised that nothing has been done despite the "Were cool now" mottos that people throw around.

Props to Tet to making his server public and all, but i'd be more compelled to stay away from all the bullshit that seems to be emanating from the bitchiness of people here. We all aren't perfect but drama turns away players faster than arrogance.
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Mattley wrote:
Toca wrote:Ok davidho i mean davidk that wasnt directed towards you. Yes it was towards EVERYONE.

The end again LOl
Sorry, i'm not a big lover of walls of text.

And what else do you do when a forum is basically dead? I honestly don't care about postcount and i'll say it right now.
"Delete all the spam"
Bye bye postcount, bye bye everything.

Toca I really don't have anything against you bro, but you need to at least see the point that i'm not on the server due to laziness and the severe drama from the group of "friends" here. From a server that was supposed to be "fun" from what Blackblood originally told me, i'm failing to see a real reason to actually be apart of the community anymore. Some people here are my friends and others aren't, life fact. The drama should have stopped a long fucking time ago to be honest, and i'm surprised that nothing has been done despite the "Were cool now" mottos that people throw around.

Props to Tet to making his server public and all, but i'd be more compelled to stay away from all the bullshit that seems to be emanating from the bitchiness of people here. We all aren't perfect but drama turns away players faster than arrogance.
That was kinda hot.
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:36 pm

i gotta agree with mattley this BS needs to stop if we want more ppl on. theres so much drama. its honestly no fun coming on wartorn right now. but yea tets done a very good job of the server. but its like everytime i log on i have to run and duck for cover kuz of all the BS thats flying around.abuse needs to stop drama needs to stop xD
but yea anyways hey every one ^^ <3
pig <--- piggy =3

btw im not gonna b on wartorn much. i will b poping on to say hi tho. im going retail =)

Last edited by stephanie on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : faulty typing -_-)

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  maxses Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:22 pm

GO TOCA !

maxses
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  maxses Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Micah wrote:I got bitched at by this cuddlez person, "ZOMG IM CHILLING IN THE 'PVP' ZONE LEAVE ME ALONE FUCK FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK FUCK etc etc.."

LoL no u got all ass hurt bcuz i had legendary weps and i attacked you

maxses
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next