This so callled GM abuse

Go down

This so callled GM abuse

Post  Neo on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 pm

ok from what i can tell from an outsiders pov (point of view) i can clearly see that everyone is friends with the GMs until they get kicked/banned from the server for something they fucked up on what i do not see that right in is u dont have the right to black mail a gm u are supposd to be friends with its bullshit i like everyone and i dont like someof the dirty things u ppl are doing to each other its bullshit and childish yes its a game but yall are supposed to be friends about this and responsible for your actions these ss of toca looks to me like u 2 were goofing off with each other and the other one all the sudden didnt play by the rules looks to me like u knew what u was doing when u summond him into the void just so u could use the ss against him he told u not to do that and u know better than to do that to a gm anyways im not taking sides im saying the way it looks and it looks also like u was messing with him and he said all that stuff cause he thought u was being a friend to him well look at that backstab epic friendship dmg huh it really looks like u set him up threw the whole thing goof off with him, get him to goof off with u, then summon him which u knew he told u not to summon him into the viod, then he bans u, then u use the ss to ruin his gm stuff to get u outa trouble cause u only pretended to be friends with him that is the way it looks to me. i dont see anything wrong with any of the GMs besides of the simple fact toca is a little more strict than the rest about being on the server. so i guess u guys figure if u get him banned or make him lose his powers ur free to do what ever. well u know what i think i dont think toca needs his powers taken away i think all the GMs are really good and none of them need to be demoted nor kicked nor banned.

Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This so callled GM abuse

Post  RuriDark on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:55 pm

I agree completly with everything you said. Smile
RuriDark
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile http://myspace.com/ruridark

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:02 pm

^^ this
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcaniom on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:51 am

RuriDark wrote:I agree completly with everything you said. Smile

WhoDAFUCK DIS?

Lawl At blackmailin
Arcaniom
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:13 am

How is it blackmail?
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcaniom on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:13 pm

People blackmailin in the wall.
Arcaniom
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

black mail

Post  Neo on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:47 pm

wow like i really have to explain how its blackmail oh idk lets see the simple fact u knew u had those ss to set him up with and u knew if he ever banned u that u would use those against him when all the whole thing was, was u 2 goofing off and u turned it into something else that is how i dont feel like explaining myself to a child so please dont post any more lame attempts to make ur self look good ty
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 am

Neo wrote:ok from what i can tell from an outsiders pov (point of view) i can clearly see that everyone is friends with the GMs until they get kicked/banned from the server for something they fucked up on what i do not see that right in is u dont have the right to black mail a gm u are supposd to be friends with its bullshit i like everyone and i dont like someof the dirty things u ppl are doing to each other its bullshit and childish yes its a game but yall are supposed to be friends about this and responsible for your actions these ss of toca looks to me like u 2 were goofing off with each other and the other one all the sudden didnt play by the rules looks to me like u knew what u was doing when u summond him into the void just so u could use the ss against him he told u not to do that and u know better than to do that to a gm anyways im not taking sides im saying the way it looks and it looks also like u was messing with him and he said all that stuff cause he thought u was being a friend to him well look at that backstab epic friendship dmg huh it really looks like u set him up threw the whole thing goof off with him, get him to goof off with u, then summon him which u knew he told u not to summon him into the viod, then he bans u, then u use the ss to ruin his gm stuff to get u outa trouble cause u only pretended to be friends with him that is the way it looks to me. i dont see anything wrong with any of the GMs besides of the simple fact toca is a little more strict than the rest about being on the server. so i guess u guys figure if u get him banned or make him lose his powers ur free to do what ever. well u know what i think i dont think toca needs his powers taken away i think all the GMs are really good and none of them need to be demoted nor kicked nor banned.

Neo
Well guess what Neo? I got demoted for doing absoultely nothing, isn't that great? It's a little to late to make a wall of text about how GM's deserve their spot and should keep it, because I lost mine for doing what exactly? Not even jesus can answer that question. Inactivity maybe? OH I'M SO FUCKING SORRY THAT REAL LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN THIS GAME...Whatever, thanks Neo you're a good person.
Blackblood

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:23 pm

um liek, yeah, ban Rottenfag?

Last edited by Chapter on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wrote alot of shit)
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:30 am

jesus is still a jew
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile