War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Micah's Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Micah's Ban Appeal Empty Micah''s Ban Appeal

Post  Micah Sat May 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Toca 12:35 (Australian) Sunday 24 May
--------------------------------------
Toca, What did i do for a Ban. Please Explain Which of these rules did i break ?

There is to be no vulgar racist or demeaning names. These characters will be deleted and you will be given a 2 day ban for breaking this rule. No

There is to be no hacking of any sort. If your caught flying stat hacking item stacking or any other form of hack you will be permanently banned. No questions asked. No.

You are not to impersonate a GM under any circumstances. Our staff is more then capable of handling any problem due to players or server issues. No.

There is to be no dual boxing on our server. Although it is allowed on retail WoW you are paying for each account on retail. Your account is free here. Bottom line don't do it. You will be banned. No.

If you try to scam a GM with a fake or already used donation email you will be banned. No.

Fire rogues arcane hunters etc are not allowed on our server. You have one warning with this one. If it happens twice your banned. No.

If you are a VIP/GVIP or any type of VIP there is to be no abusing of your commands. Meaning, you may not port out to somewhere safe in the middle of combat or you can not summon a player without their permission to anywhere period. This will be a three strike rule. Once you have three, your banned. No.

Do not appear to a GM or Admin without their permission. You will be given a two day ban for breaking this rule. No.

Spamming in World Chat or General chat is not allowed. If you do spam you will be kicked. If the problem persists you will be banned. No.

Do not advertise any other WoW server or website in game or on the forums. You will be banned. No.

The final and most important rule of all. Make sure you have fun. If at any point you feel a character has broken any of these rules feel free to let a GM or Admin know. We will deal with them ASAP. Not When im banned
Thank you
Davidk

Last edited by Micah on Sat May 23, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Who knows)
Micah
Micah
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Micah's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Micah's Ban Appeal

Post  Toca Sun May 24, 2009 8:55 am

Ok well i will reply to this. 1. I told you to stay off that account. You then told me im not the gm and pretty much said my word dont count. I warned you number of times to stay off it an you dont listen.. 2. Yes im assisant gm But im still a gm an you will respect what i say or you will end up ban. Kinda like you did.
Sorry for the trouble this has caused you and i'll see you in 10 days
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrion Sun May 24, 2009 9:01 am

you are Not an svip. therefore you are not allowed to play on another svips accounts.
it was giving to her as a gift. and she shouldn't have gave it to you.

toca has the power, therefor he has the right to take action.

its only a week so ull just have to sit it out and maybe listen to toca next time
Tetrion
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum