IM BACK =0

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

IM BACK =0

Post  Adhesive on Mon May 25, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm back. for gewd (Aslong as Tet keep's it up) cheers cheers cheers

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Frooty on Mon May 25, 2009 6:09 pm

yayayayayay
avatar
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-02-11
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Davidk on Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Adhesive wrote:I'm back. for gewd (Aslong as Tet keep's it up) cheers cheers cheers
Welcome back Adhesive=]

_________________
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  bLze on Tue May 26, 2009 6:54 am

sup adh
avatar
bLze
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-03-03
Location : houstontX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  stephanie on Wed May 27, 2009 3:21 am

hey adh <33333

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-03-16
Age : 25
Location : canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Chapter on Wed May 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Good!
avatar
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : Behind You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Wed May 27, 2009 5:58 pm

WB punk asshurt bitch!!!
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 11:47 pm

^^ Needs to stfu and stop being a punk ass nig nog imo
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Shut up toca if i wanted to hear your shit i would get on the server and hear your fail Gm commands without the . imo bitch ass nig nog
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Tell me how i kill his war so he rolls a char named stabbysagirl lol if thats not asshurt then idk what is.
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Twiztid wrote:Shut up toca if i wanted to hear your shit i would get on the server and hear your fail Gm commands without the . imo bitch ass nig nog

^ Lawlz says the person that cry's about being droped in the void Smile
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Davidk on Fri May 29, 2009 5:00 pm

dddddouble posstttt

_________________
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Winz right?
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Davidk on Fri May 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Toca wrote:Winz right?
Yarly d00d

_________________
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 5:04 pm

To be honest i didnt know you can hear gm commands.I always thought that was a typing thing people did..Guess thats what i get for thinking right? LAWLZ
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 5:28 pm

well anyways you still fail at typing them am i right?
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Wait wait wait Toca 1st thing 1st "says the person who whines about being dropped in the void" how you gonna say things just like i can still here what you type am i right Mr. Fail Gm.Toca =Fail GM honestly get someone who can remember to put the . in the Gm command really tet and esspecially when he gets roflstomped in pvp don't even get me started.One more thing how would you feel if you were being fucked with by friends who have Vip when you don't and make it there little sunshine of their day to drop you in the void what about the time i got Banned for "PVPing behind the wall" when any dumbass could see that I went behind the wall to buff and heal to pwn your ass outside where you failed horribly.Now you can QQ moar because you can't pvp with 3 legendaries on a huntard.
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Matter of fact i recall 2 shoting that hunter with a lock but I doubt a person with your mental capacity would remember.
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Twiztid wrote:Wait wait wait Toca 1st thing 1st "says the person who whines about being dropped in the void" how you gonna say things just like i can still here what you type am i right Mr. Fail Gm.Toca =Fail GM honestly get someone who can remember to put the . in the Gm command really tet and esspecially when he gets roflstomped in pvp don't even get me started.One more thing how would you feel if you were being fucked with by friends who have Vip when you don't and make it there little sunshine of their day to drop you in the void what about the time i got Banned for "PVPing behind the wall" when any dumbass could see that I went behind the wall to buff and heal to pwn your ass outside where you failed horribly.Now you can QQ moar because you can't pvp with 3 legendaries on a huntard.
First of all pvping outside the wall is in fact abuse.
Secondly Learn to use proper grammar,caps,periods and comma's please. You honestly just made 90% of this server retarded for reading what you just wrote.

Also Yes you 2 shotted me with a Warlock. Not hard to do i can 2 shot you with my warlock if not 1 shot you. Please learn what you're saying before you ever type on these forums again.

Being a fail gm <-- making me laugh. People make mistakes.Trust me.

Also twisted try settling down some an not making triple posts 1 right after another.Stop posting about random stupid bullshit.

Im done with your none spelling/grammar ass.

P.s You need a hair cut. Your jew fro is getting to high
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Toca wrote:
Twiztid wrote:Wait wait wait Toca 1st thing 1st "says the person who whines about being dropped in the void" how you gonna say things just like i can still here what you type am i right Mr. Fail Gm.Toca =Fail GM honestly get someone who can remember to put the . in the Gm command really tet and esspecially when he gets roflstomped in pvp don't even get me started.One more thing how would you feel if you were being fucked with by friends who have Vip when you don't and make it there little sunshine of their day to drop you in the void what about the time i got Banned for "PVPing behind the wall" when any dumbass could see that I went behind the wall to buff and heal to pwn your ass outside where you failed horribly.Now you can QQ moar because you can't pvp with 3 legendaries on a huntard.
First of all pvping outside the wall is in fact abuse.
Secondly Learn to use proper grammar,caps,periods and comma's please. You honestly just made 90% of this server retarded for reading what you just wrote.

Also Yes you 2 shotted me with a Warlock. Not hard to do i can 2 shot you with my warlock if not 1 shot you. Please learn what you're saying before you ever type on these forums again.

Being a fail gm <-- making me laugh. People make mistakes.Trust me.

Also twisted try settling down some an not making triple posts 1 right after another.Stop posting about random stupid bullshit.

Im done with your none spelling/grammar ass.

P.s You need a hair cut. Your jew fro is getting to high
Don't tell people they have bad grammar when your grammar is just as bad.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 7:23 pm

NO NIGGERS IN MY POST, (STABBY) GTFO

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Adhesive wrote:NO NIGGERS IN MY POST, (STABBY) GTFO
Good job. ;-D
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Lol ok Toca I'm sure your terrible Gm experience give a good rep to this server nobody will want to play on a server where the Gm will get asshurt when or if they pvp.Or when a skilled player kills steph and you get asshurt because he/she camps her.Oh that will be a site to see a player get banned because they kill and camp a GM's E-fuck buddy.That will be a time where you can see more Threads on the forums and don't say i didn't tell y'all.
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Twiztid wrote:Lol ok Toca I'm sure your terrible Gm experience give a good rep to this server nobody will want to play on a server where the Gm will get asshurt when or if they pvp.Or when a skilled player kills steph and you get asshurt because he/she camps her.Oh that will be a site to see a player get banned because they kill and camp a GM's E-fuck buddy.That will be a time where you can see more Threads on the forums and don't say i didn't tell y'all.

Actually the only ones giving this server a bad rep is you,brandon an rotton. I dont ban people for killing steph nore do i get upset about it. I know its pvp people die in pvp.

Rotton my grammar is better then 95% of this servers grammar.
Hands down

How many times have you seen me mess up any part of my grammar? 10-1 says you cant name how many times.
Maybe because im not a complete retard? Could be the reason.

Back to you Adam. Funny how you say im not starting drama,im not doing this or that. But you say my e-fuck? Yeah! You're one of the biggest comedians on this server.
Are you still butthurt about the ip thing?Lawlz. You really need to get over that no joke. Shit happens

P.s Im telling you get a hair cut.Jew fro's just not cool anymore.

p.s.s Wow you got some big DSL's
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 8:25 pm

LMFAO ROFL, STABBY IS FAT IRL ROFL ROFL ROFL. ur lips weigh wut? 9 pounds each? LOLOLOLOL

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum