IM BACK =0

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Adhesive wrote:LMFAO ROFL, STABBY IS FAT IRL ROFL ROFL ROFL. ur lips weigh wut? 9 pounds each? LOLOLOLOL
^^ rofl
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 8:28 pm

stabby, that pic of u matches ur avatar, u fat lil bastard

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Adhesive wrote:stabby, that pic of u matches ur avatar, u fat lil bastard
^ this
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 8:33 pm

stabby, I heard ur REALLY Jewish irl. LOL. also. ur hair line is all fucked up, it looks like a big ass "M" brush that nappy shit.

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Hey Toca you would know about DSL's right? I bet you got some too when you take a hit of a blunt thats if your bitch ass even does smoke i bet you look like you got a a dick and balls comin off your face.Your lips are the balls and the blunt is the dick faggot.

and so the fuck what if imma jew Adh your just a little bitch ass kid with no disipline.

Last edited by Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Twiztid wrote:Hey Toca you would know about DSL's right? I bet you got some too when you take a hit of a blunt thats if your bitch ass even does some i bet you look like you got a a dick and balls comin off your face.Your lips are the balls and the blunt is the dick faggot.

LUUUULLL we sure as fuck know u have "Dick sucking lips" u could shove a horse dick in ur mouth ur lips are so big. LMFAO

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Twiztid wrote:Hey Toca you would know about DSL's right? I bet you got some too when you take a hit of a blunt thats if your bitch ass even does some i bet you look like you got a a dick and balls comin off your face.Your lips are the balls and the blunt is the dick faggot.

I honestly thought a retard typed this for you man. Really is that the best you can come up with?

Ohh yeah well your jewish OHHHHH
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Toca wrote:

I honestly thought a retard typed this for you man. Really is that the best you can come up with?

ROFL, Stabbys a jewish big lip nappy headed fat faggot!!!!!!! IRL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Adhesive wrote:
Toca wrote:

ROFL, Stabbys a jewish big lip nappy headed fat faggot!!!!!!! IRL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I really almost fell outa my chair laughing at this rofl
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 8:53 pm

One more thing GG with the fuckin SS of skype toca your so fucking cool.Thats why you only have your friends or people who fear you you are too dependent of other people I've found your weakness toca and you better belive I'm gonna feed of it Nigger.
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Twiztid wrote:One more thing GG with the fuckin SS of skype toca your so fucking cool.Thats why you only have your friends or people who fear you you are too dependent of other people I've found your weakness toca and you better belive I'm gonna feed of it Nigger.

Its Believe for 1.
2. Toca dont have a weakness jew
3. Are you raging ? I hear you are :O lmao

RAGGGEEEE MOREEE JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Your so fucking pro with your friends that you've got it in your head that you should allways stick up for steph and not let her speak for herself.You don't see other girls have their Bfs or whatever talk for them they all speak their mind and not mindless puppets for instance lexi,nicole and thats the personality of a true control freak asshole.I'm sure your just using steph for an online relationship peice because you can't keep a woman IRL because your too much of a control freak NIGGER!

Last edited by Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie on Fri May 29, 2009 9:00 pm

adam its ok if yor lips r big =[ some ppl r born with unaturally big body parts =] likes nicks........well yea ;]
clown pig affraid afro

^ like this afro smiley =O

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Toca Is A Bitch Ass NIGGER LOVIN NIGGER

Post  Juggalo on Fri May 29, 2009 9:02 pm

FUCK U U FUCKIN NIGGER

Juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 9:04 pm

Twiztid wrote:Your so fucking pro with your friends that you've got it in your head that you should allways stick up for steph and not let her speak for herself.You don't see other girls have their Bfs or whatever talk for them they all speak their mind and not mindless puppets for instance lexi,nicole and thats the personality of a true control freak asshole.I'm sure your just using steph for an online relationship peice because you can't keep a woman IRL because your too much of a control freak NIGGER!

I need to buy you a leap frog.Fucking jews to cheap to do anything..
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:04 pm

stephanie wrote:adam its ok if yor lips r big =[ some ppl r born with unaturally big body parts =] likes nicks........well yea ;]
clown pig affraid afro

Sorry steph, you can't come in here talking shit to people. It's sort of true. Toca always does have to get into your business, but I'll try and stay out of it.
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:04 pm

Toca wrote:
Twiztid wrote:Your so fucking pro with your friends that you've got it in your head that you should allways stick up for steph and not let her speak for herself.You don't see other girls have their Bfs or whatever talk for them they all speak their mind and not mindless puppets for instance lexi,nicole and thats the personality of a true control freak asshole.I'm sure your just using steph for an online relationship peice because you can't keep a woman IRL because your too much of a control freak NIGGER!

I need to buy you a leap frog.Fucking jews to cheap to do anything..
Please stop using the word "jew" as some sort of insult, I'm part jewish. Razz
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie on Fri May 29, 2009 9:04 pm

stephanie wrote:adam its ok if yor lips r big =[ some ppl r born with unaturally big body parts =] like nicks........well yea ;]
clown pig affraid afro

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Steph i have no issues with you Nick on the other hand is the one putting these things in your head you don't need this nigger to control your voice.How many times has toca spoken for you and not let you speak? see thats that shit that pisses me the fuck off some ignorant fucktard feels the need to control the words of a 16 year old girl over the motherfucking internet.

Last edited by Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Adam Is Cheap?

Post  Juggalo on Fri May 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Ur a nigger, u need welfare to buy food bitch. if i put ur welfare check in ur work boots u would starve because u dont work enough to get paid u dumb NIGGER

Juggalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Leroy wrote:
stephanie wrote:adam its ok if yor lips r big =[ some ppl r born with unaturally big body parts =] likes nicks........well yea ;]
clown pig affraid afro

Sorry steph, you can't come in here talking shit to people. It's sort of true. Toca always does have to get into your business, but I'll try and stay out of it.

Actually she can say whatever she wants to..What the fuck you gonna do
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Toca wrote:
Leroy wrote:
clown pig affraid afro

Actually she can say whatever she wants to..What the fuck you gonna do
If you say so, Toca.
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Fri May 29, 2009 9:09 pm

all i want is peace
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Juggalo wrote:Ur a nigger, u need welfare to buy food bitch. if i put ur welfare check in ur work boots u would starve because u dont work enough to get paid u dumb NIGGER
Google more nigger jokes..
Fail imo
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Twiztid wrote:Steph i have no issues with you Nick on the other hand is the one putting these things in your head you don't need this nigger to control your voice.How many times has toca spoken for you and not let you speak? see thats that shit that pisses me the fuck off some ignorant fucktard feels the need to control the words of a 16 year old girl over the motherfucking internet.

Stabby....i feel sorry for u...i really do...
The funny thing about all this is, ur a fgt, and no one likes you. I mean really, ur telling toca hes a ignorant fuck tard cuz he E-dates? r u fucking serious? Have u ever seen steph. A fat chick wouldnt dare Edate u, ur fucking horrible to look at. I nearly fucking died in my chair laughing once i saw ur IRL pic. We're all sad for you. cheer up. Ur lips are big, ur hairline is all fucked up to hell. And ur just plain fucking stupid looking, GTfo wow and just simply LEAVE. bitch

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum