peace would be nice. Smile
RuriDark
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile http://myspace.com/ruridark

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Thats bullshit and you know it toca whenever she disagrees on something you wanna do or say you make the biggest fucking deal over it your relationship wouldn't exist IRL because there is such laws to protect minors from stupid fucks such as yourself.
Stagetory rape how old are you and how the fuck old is she?
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie on Fri May 29, 2009 9:11 pm

actually i do speak my mind alot. just not to u ppl. i talk to nick. not to u ppl. im too nice. nick on the other hand kud give a shit less about wut u ppl think or say. so u guys think wut u want to ;]

and btw i wasnt talking shit its true. its a diseas idk wut its called tho =]

clown pig

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:11 pm

How about you're all big lipped jews, niggers, fags, assholes, w/e.. Just stfu and live with it. You're all acting like immature kids, if you don't stop you are all going down in my book as immature faggots. That's all.
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:13 pm

Adhesive wrote:
Twiztid wrote:Steph i have no issues with you Nick on the other hand is the one putting these things in your head you don't need this nigger to control your voice.How many times has toca spoken for you and not let you speak? see thats that shit that pisses me the fuck off some ignorant fucktard feels the need to control the words of a 16 year old girl over the motherfucking internet.

Stabby....i feel sorry for u...i really do...
The funny thing about all this is, ur a fgt, and no one likes you. I mean really, ur telling toca hes a ignorant fuck tard cuz he E-dates? r u fucking serious? Have u ever seen steph. A fat chick wouldnt dare Edate u, ur fucking horrible to look at. I nearly fucking died in my chair laughing once i saw ur IRL pic. We're all sad for you. cheer up. Ur lips are big, ur hairline is all fucked up to hell. And ur just plain fucking stupid looking, GTfo wow and just simply LEAVE. bitch
this is not what i call E-dating this is E-sagitory Rape and another thing adh great grammar and y'all say mine is bad wtf is up with the u & ur bullshit it's easy to spell you and your.

Last edited by Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Rotten, Gtfo out this post, It doesnt concern you, Were all laughing at stabby for how fat that nigger is/ugly. If u dont like wut Me, toca, steph posts. Dont read it.

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Leroy wrote:How about you're all big lipped jews, niggers, fags, assholes, w/e.. Just stfu and live with it. You're all acting like immature kids, if you don't stop you are all going down in my book as immature faggots. That's all.
Well i could careless remember you already think of me as an immature faggot Smile
Adam pumpkin are you mad cause she wont talk to your fat jew ass?
Also i got a question. Did a spider bite your face? Cause ffs you look like you're about to blow
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Adhesive wrote:Rotten, Gtfo out this post, It doesnt concern you, Were all laughing at stabby for how fat that nigger is/ugly. If u dont like wut Me, toca, steph posts. Dont read it.
Gtfo out is like a double negative. But ok, I just want peace like John and Nichole, you're all acting like children. But ok, I'll get out.
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Toca wrote:
Leroy wrote:How about you're all big lipped jews, niggers, fags, assholes, w/e.. Just stfu and live with it. You're all acting like immature kids, if you don't stop you are all going down in my book as immature faggots. That's all.
Well i could careless remember you already think of me as an immature faggot Smile
Also i got a question. Did a spider bite your face? Cause ffs you look like you're about to blow
yea i had some VD i got from ya mother now stop talking typing*
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Twiztid wrote:
Adhesive wrote:
Twiztid wrote:Steph i have no issues with you Nick on the other hand is the one putting these things in your head you don't need this nigger to control your voice.How many times has toca spoken for you and not let you speak? see thats that shit that pisses me the fuck off some ignorant fucktard feels the need to control the words of a 16 year old girl over the motherfucking internet.

Stabby....i feel sorry for u...i really do...
The funny thing about all this is, ur a fgt, and no one likes you. I mean really, ur telling toca hes a ignorant fuck tard cuz he E-dates? r u fucking serious? Have u ever seen steph. A fat chick wouldnt dare Edate u, ur fucking horrible to look at. I nearly fucking died in my chair laughing once i saw ur IRL pic. We're all sad for you. cheer up. Ur lips are big, ur hairline is all fucked up to hell. And ur just plain fucking stupid looking, GTfo wow and just simply LEAVE. bitch
this is not what i call E-dating this is E-sagitory Rape

Mkay, Ill put it to you this way, Since you don't get half the stuff i say, And by god we all know we cant read shit u post, The dumb shit u say over here like all the fancy words u call cool or wtf ever u call it. "You're not wanted here, Everyone hate's you. Leave and stop crying. you're fat, That is something to cry about but its not my fault u are. And one more thing, Stop speaking out for toca, He can speak how ever the fuck he want's. If steph talks for toca, Or if he talks for her. Its there business. Not yours." So go fuck yourself imo.

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie on Fri May 29, 2009 9:20 pm

the last time i checked if yor under 18 yor still considerd a kid =/
clown pig
but thats just in canada idk about the US or anything

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Twiztid wrote:
Toca wrote:

Leave my mom outa this an ill leave this outa your mom :O
JEWS4LIFE
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:21 pm

stephanie wrote:the last time i checked if yor under 18 yor still considerd a kid =/
clown pig

WEWT IMA KID!!!! HIGHFIVE??!!? cheers

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:21 pm

stephanie wrote:the last time i checked if yor under 18 yor still considerd a kid =/
clown pig
You're 16.
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie on Fri May 29, 2009 9:22 pm

/highfive woot so is pretty much everyone else here lol clown I love you

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Leroy wrote:
clown pig
You're 16.

Rotten, ur like 9 ...i think

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Heres the thing though do you honestly thing Stephs parents would aprove of thier 16 year old daughter E-dating a 23 year old loser like toca besides the fact that the old ass picture y'all see in skype was taken like what 3 years ago on a shitty ass camera I don't look shit like i did in that pic now.
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Im gonna make that a guild name..
Jews4Life
OHH SNAP THEBIGLIPKIDTHATTHOUGHTHECOULD <-- Another guild that will be mine
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:23 pm

stephanie wrote:/highfive woot so is pretty much everyone else here lol clown I love you
So, he has a valid point, you couldn't be with him legaly in real life, he's like 23 and you're 16. Just saying.
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Toca wrote:
Twiztid wrote:
Toca wrote:

JEWS4LIFE
Toca ya mom says your grounded Smile
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Twiztid wrote:Heres the thing though do you honestly thing Stephs parents would aprove of thier 16 year old daughter E-dating a 23 year old loser like toca besides the fact that the old ass picture y'all see in skype was taken like what 3 years ago on a shitty ass camera I don't look shit like i did in that pic now.
I lol'd at the old ass picture thing. OMG I ROFL LMAO HAHA LOL
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Twiztid wrote:
Toca wrote:
Twiztid wrote:
Toca wrote:

JEWS4LIFE
Toca ya mom says your grounded Smile
No comment.
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:25 pm

LOL. Why the fuck cant they be? I know a 15 year old who dates this old mother fucker, hes like 35. And no one says anything about it.

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Fri May 29, 2009 9:26 pm

guys please, this is going no where. where is this going to end up? when is this going to stop. why more? what r u going to gain from this? what is the goal? what is your objective? what is the achivement? what is this process going to lead to? i cannot say anything negative to anyone here for i am netural. what is wrong with being netural? i think some how this is all my fault.idk why or how it could be but i think it is. do any of you think i should completely stop talking to anyone online? should i leave wartorn? what do i need to do i want to hold peace. please tell me how i can. but all of this proves one thing that i said was true. what i typed was all in vein and forgotten if read, cause this is some of the shit i was talking about. its bullshit. you know it if you are reading this. make sense of this topic. what is the purpose, give me a purpose before you continue to post.
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie on Fri May 29, 2009 9:26 pm

i dont live with my parents =] and il b with who i wanna b thanks. u r not my mom or my dad Very Happy
and besides if my mom did find out i doubt shed give a shit considering my dad is 9 years older then her. and they met wen she was 17 lol. so i really dont give a shit <333333333

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum