IM BACK =0

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Adhesive wrote:LOL. Why the fuck cant they be? I know a 15 year old who dates this old mother fucker, hes like 35. And no one says anything about it.
It's against the law.


Btw, what is the point of this welcome back thread? 5 pages of QQing.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Toca wrote:
Twiztid wrote:Heres the thing though do you honestly thing Stephs parents would aprove of thier 16 year old daughter E-dating a 23 year old loser like toca besides the fact that the old ass picture y'all see in skype was taken like what 3 years ago on a shitty ass camera I don't look shit like i did in that pic now.
I lol'd at the old ass picture thing. OMG I ROFL LMAO HAHA LOL

Duh stabby, we know you look different. u have prolly gained few 100 pounds . and i bet ur hairline is even more fucked to hell now. Like i said earlier, BRUSH THAT NAPPY SHIT

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  RuriDark on Fri May 29, 2009 9:29 pm

look i cant drive right now and the only way to get cig's is if Neo takes me.
hes not leaving till its over so try to make it fast?
haha
avatar
RuriDark
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-03-26
Age : 28
Location : milton florida

View user profile http://myspace.com/ruridark

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  stephanie on Fri May 29, 2009 9:30 pm

sorry nicole <3 Razz

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-03-16
Age : 26
Location : canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:31 pm

stephanie wrote:sorry nicole <3 Razz
You should be.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Adhesive wrote:
Toca wrote:
Twiztid wrote:Heres the thing though do you honestly thing Stephs parents would aprove of thier 16 year old daughter E-dating a 23 year old loser like toca besides the fact that the old ass picture y'all see in skype was taken like what 3 years ago on a shitty ass camera I don't look shit like i did in that pic now.
I lol'd at the old ass picture thing. OMG I ROFL LMAO HAHA LOL

Duh stabby, we know you look different. u have prolly gained few 100 pounds . and i bet ur hairline is even more fucked to hell now. Like i said earlier, BRUSH THAT NAPPY SHIT
nah i grew like a foot and have clean cut something a nigga like you might not know about ask your mom she did it for me oh wait speaking of which how is you and your mom's relationship i heard you told her to shut the fuck up real quick when you were nerd raging do you still talk to that hoe cause i sure as fuck don't.


Last edited by Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  RuriDark on Fri May 29, 2009 9:33 pm

its only a cig so...i think i'll live.
avatar
RuriDark
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-03-26
Age : 28
Location : milton florida

View user profile http://myspace.com/ruridark

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Twiztid wrote:
Adhesive wrote:
Toca wrote:
Twiztid wrote:Heres the thing though do you honestly thing Stephs parents would aprove of thier 16 year old daughter E-dating a 23 year old loser like toca besides the fact that the old ass picture y'all see in skype was taken like what 3 years ago on a shitty ass camera I don't look shit like i did in that pic now.
I lol'd at the old ass picture thing. OMG I ROFL LMAO HAHA LOL

Duh stabby, we know you look different. u have prolly gained few 100 pounds . and i bet ur hairline is even more fucked to hell now. Like i said earlier, BRUSH THAT NAPPY SHIT
nah i grew like a foot and have clean cut something a nigga like you might not know about ask your mom she did it for me oh wait speaking of which how is you and your mom's relationship i heard you told her to shut the fuck up real quick when you were nerd raging do you still talk to that hoe cause i sure as fuck don't.
No comment.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:36 pm

LOL. Why do you even bring people's moms you dont even know. Are u seriously that fucking childish. "HAHA i can talk about people's moms i dont know, i think its funny to, Im a fat lil jewish nigger" Bitch, Fuck you, You know nothing of wut my life is , and wut its about. The day you live in my house for 1 god damn month. Then, THEN u might know. untill then , Come suck my god damn dick u big lip mother fucker.

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Only thing twisted's fat nerd jewish ass can do is talk about is Ohh your mom this ohh you got a relationship i cant have LAWLZ. Dude Have you watched 2 girls 1 cup with your buddy's at all lately an masterbated? gave them the reach around and they put a finger in your butthole? lmao
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Adhesive wrote:LOL. Why do you even bring people's moms you dont even know. Are u seriously that fucking childish. "HAHA i can talk about people's moms i dont know, i think its funny to, Im a fat lil jewish nigger" Bitch, Fuck you, You know nothing of wut my life is , and wut its about. The day you live in my house for 1 god damn month. Then, THEN u might know. untill then , Come suck my god damn dick u big lip mother fucker.
You're all acting childish right now.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Toca wrote:Only thing twisted's fat nerd jewish ass can do is talk about is Ohh your mom this ohh you got a relationship i cant have LAWLZ. Dude Have you watched 2 girls 1 cup with your buddy's at all lately an masterbated? gave them the reach around and they put a finger in your butthole? lmao
No comment.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Rotten, Im not really gonna argue with u. I have no problem with u. But putting your 2 sense into this which has nothing to do with u. Is gonna piss me the fuck off. So dont put ur nose into stuff ur not apart of.

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Adhesive wrote:Rotten, Im not really gonna argue with u. I have no problem with u. But putting your 2 sense into this which has nothing to do with u. Is gonna piss me the fuck off. So dont put ur nose into stuff ur not apart of.
It's true. But, okay.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Im honestly bored now..

So how is everyone doing? lmao
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Toca wrote:Im honestly bored now..

So how is everyone doing? lmao
wanting the server to come up.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Leroy wrote:
Toca wrote:Only thing twisted's fat nerd jewish ass can do is talk about is Ohh your mom this ohh you got a relationship i cant have LAWLZ. Dude Have you watched 2 girls 1 cup with your buddy's at all lately an masterbated? gave them the reach around and they put a finger in your butthole? lmao
No comment.

LOL I FUCKIN REMEMBER . HE STARTED CRYING OVER VENT, LMFAO ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Toca wrote:Im honestly bored now..

So how is everyone doing? lmao
LETS TAKE THIS TO SKYPE PUSSY ASS BITCH!!!!!!
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Saint on Fri May 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Twiztid wrote:
Toca wrote:Im honestly bored now..

So how is everyone doing? lmao
LETS TAKE THIS TO SKYPE PUSSY ASS BITCH!!!!!!

Jesus christ twiztid
Your avatar looks like the fat fuck in toca's sig
avatar
Saint
Saint
Saint

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Saint wrote:
Twiztid wrote:
Toca wrote:Im honestly bored now..

So how is everyone doing? lmao
LETS TAKE THIS TO SKYPE PUSSY ASS BITCH!!!!!!

Jesus christ twiztid
Your avatar looks like the fat fuck in toca's sig
NOW DIS NIGGAS STARTIN UP THE FUN NEVER ENDS Smile


Last edited by Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Leroy on Fri May 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Saint wrote:
Twiztid wrote:
Toca wrote:Im honestly bored now..

So how is everyone doing? lmao
LETS TAKE THIS TO SKYPE PUSSY ASS BITCH!!!!!!

Jesus christ twiztid
Your avatar looks like the fat fuck in toca's sig
That was random.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Saint on Fri May 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Twiztid wrote:
Saint wrote:
Twiztid wrote:
Toca wrote:Im honestly bored now..

So how is everyone doing? lmao
LETS TAKE THIS TO SKYPE PUSSY ASS BITCH!!!!!!

Jesus christ twiztid
Your avatar looks like the fat fuck in toca's sig
NOW DIS NIGGAS STARTIN UP THE FUN NEVER ENDS Smile

Shut your fat ass up
I'll lay your ass down with a punch to your abnormal stomach
avatar
Saint
Saint
Saint

Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Adhesive on Fri May 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Twiztid wrote:
Saint wrote:
Twiztid wrote:
Toca wrote:Im honestly bored now..

So how is everyone doing? lmao
LETS TAKE THIS TO SKYPE PUSSY ASS BITCH!!!!!!

Jesus christ twiztid
Your avatar looks like the fat fuck in toca's sig
NOW DIS NIGGAS STARTIN UP THE FUN NEVER ENDS Smile

Rofl, Told u it looks like u

Adhesive
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 21
Join date : 2009-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:52 pm

I see that you see in yourself that you are a fail GM you truely are. Toca thats why you turned in your powers and are no longer a GM.


Last edited by Twiztid on Fri May 29, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25
Location : In a cardboard box

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Toca on Fri May 29, 2009 9:54 pm

Mommy wow im ah big kid now dun dun
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM BACK =0

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum