Yey more abuse.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Tue May 26, 2009 11:28 pm

I'm not muted because toca thought Steph was the victom, I was the one being harrassed and stuff, not steph, I'm the one who got combat ported on, not steph, I'm the one who has been banned 10 times for no reason, not steph. (I would like to include muted) So whats the reason now? Because I PVP on a PVP server not saying a word to her, then she says "Fuck off piece of shit" or maybe "Fuck you kid" Yes, I'm the one rightfully muted. Cool.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Tue May 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Leroy wrote:I'm not muted because toca thought Steph was the victom, I was the one being harrassed and stuff, not steph, I'm the one who got combat ported on, not steph, I'm the one who has been banned 10 times for no reason, not steph. (I would like to include muted) So whats the reason now? Because I PVP on a PVP server not saying a word to her, then she says "Fuck off piece of shit" or maybe "Fuck you kid" Yes, I'm the one rightfully muted. Cool.



Now I get denied my VIP rights. This is cool, even though steph gets her free legendaries.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 12:11 am

Rotton stop causing trouble before i perma ban you.. You have not got denyed your vip rights at all. You was muted because she said leave her alone you then kept fucking with her. Stfu already and get over yourself before i perma ban your ass.

End of story
p.s Request this thread to be locked
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:18 am

Toca wrote:Rotton stop causing trouble before i perma ban you.. You have not got denyed your vip rights at all. You was muted because she said leave her alone you then kept fucking with her. Stfu already and get over yourself before i perma ban your ass.

End of story
p.s Request this thread to be locked
How many reports have been about you? Neutral
Stfu, It's not my fault I can PVP and she can only talk trash to me and port away in combat, while under your "protection".....
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:20 am

Good job you banned me, stupid shit. You're just an abusive mother fucker whos soul purpose is to look good infront of your e-girlfriend. Most the people are getting very annoyed by your shit, and you should stop abusing.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 12:21 am

How many reports all from you is that what you mean.. Yeah faggot gtfo. You fail and ip ban 3d's i told you to stop taunting me. You people will learn.They are tired of my shit because i enforce rules.. Gg You harrassed another player after they told you to leave them alone. I then muted you after you kept going. Then you taunt me on another account then you got back on the one i muted and taunted me some more. like i said get over yourself
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:25 am

Toca wrote:How many reports all from you is that what you mean.. Yeah faggot gtfo. You fail and ip ban 3d's i told you to stop taunting me. You people will learn.They are tired of my shit because i enforce rules.. Gg You harrassed another player after they told you to leave them alone. I then muted you after you kept going. Then you taunt me on another account then you got back on the one i muted and taunted me some more. like i said get over yourself
You're not very smart are you.




























































































Nuff said.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 12:27 am

Enjoy your ban Smile
Nuff said
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:29 am

Toca wrote:Enjoy your ban Smile
Nuff said
learn to stop abusing for your girlfriend who can't do shit but hide behind you while you use your damn GM powers to protect her. I'm not the only one to make a report about you, and I wont be the last. You muted me because your girlfriend can't controll her mouth after losing in pvp "Fuck you kid" "get a life faggot" "you fucking suck noob" Yea, ok. Go back to the 5th grade retard.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 12:32 am

Look at you rage.. Lawlz. I dont protect her she can protect herself. But you harrassing her after she told you to stop in front of me wont slide. So yeah gg fuck you kid. Learn what you're saying before you speak that trash to me. Also stop causing so much drama on this server. I understand the reason why she calls you a kid now Wink..

P.s Fuck you kid
Enjoy your ban

P.s.s Qq more
p.s.s.s RAGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:35 am

Toca wrote:Look at you rage.. Lawlz. I dont protect her she can protect herself. But you harrassing her after she told you to stop in front of me wont slide. So yeah gg fuck you kid. Learn what you're saying before you speak that trash to me. Also stop causing so much drama on this server. I understand the reason why she calls you a kid now Wink..

P.s Fuck you kid
Enjoy your ban

P.s.s Qq more
p.s.s.s RAGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You're a really mature GM, if you aren't too stoned to realise that was sarcasm. I don't cause drama, you do, you make me and probably 3 other players want to quit the server. And no she can't everytime she needs help she comes to you gives you a quick e-lapdance then you are all like "leave her alone k, or i will ban u. she harrased you but you killed her in pvp so stfu and stop nerding."


Last edited by Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 12:37 am

Please speak english. Lawl making up storys makes you look retarded Smile

RAGGGGEEEEEEEE
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:38 am

Toca wrote:Please speak english. Lawl making up storys makes you look retarded Smile

RAGGGGEEEEEEEE
You jacking off to steph on a female night elf makes you look retarded. Neutral
RETARRDDDDDD
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 12:40 am

Awww you are cute when you rage rofl
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:41 am

Toca wrote:Awww you are cute when you rage rofl
Man please oh man, can you forgive me, please man please, I love you man please, I have no life sort of like you and this is what I do all day, I blew up my school with a soda bottle and now i r stupied so please man please, PLEASE PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE unban me please omfg please.



Did it work?
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 12:46 am

Not really you can enjoy your 3d ban..

RAGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:47 am

Toca wrote:Not really you can enjoy your 3d ban..

RAGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Did she tell you yet?
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 am

Did she tell me what
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:50 am

Toca wrote:Did she tell me what
Guess not.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 12:52 am

Guess not? Yeah stop trying to cause trouble nigger
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 12:55 am

Toca wrote:Guess not? Yeah stop trying to cause trouble nigger
Well obviously you don't know, but steph told me not to tell you so I wont.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 12:57 am

You're just making me laugh.. Steph tells me everything she tells you people Wink Nothing she is hiding from me. So you can stop trying to cause trouble
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 1:00 am

Toca wrote:You're just making me laugh.. Steph tells me everything she tells you people Wink Nothing she is hiding from me. So you can stop trying to cause trouble
What ever you say, big man.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 1:02 am

btw she didnt tell you shit mir told you Wink
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 1:03 am

Toca wrote:btw she didnt tell you shit mir told you Wink
That made no sense, but ok.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum