actually it did. I know exactly what you're talking about. I dont care
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yey more abuse.

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 1:06 am

Toca wrote:actually it did. I know exactly what you're talking about. I dont care
Which is what?
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 1:09 am

Dont need to say over the forums. we both know what it is
like i said she tells me everything.
Anyways im done talking to you. Enjoy your 3d ban
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 1:10 am

Toca wrote:Dont need to say over the forums. we both know what it is
like i said she tells me everything.
Anyways im done talking to you. Enjoy your 3d ban
Good, I'm glad you two comunicate. You're a retard, have fun, I'm going to laugh at you in 20 years when I'm living in a box and you're living in a smaller box. I winz, kthx.
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 1:12 am

I made you so mad you are sober. That's like a miricalezc.acfeijagi.
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 1:13 am

actually im not mad at all. I think its funny how im still playing and you're ban for 3d's Wink
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrion on Wed May 27, 2009 1:14 am

rotten you get on everyones nerves. ur beggining to remind me of cwazy, every time i get on i hear something about you. nothing your doing is particularly bad. but you just give yourself bad rep w/ the few players we have atm.

steph gets fucked with by everyone. i have watched it many different occasions
you and a few others also purposely like to antagonize. i dont doubt steph said what she did. i also doubt you did absolutely nothing to provoke it.

but something you have to live with is the fact that steph CAN run to toca if she wants to. and altho i wouldn't have chosen to take action as a GM toca has the right to deliver conciseness as he chooses if you brake a rule.

maybe try not to provoke toca so much. you dont like him because hes so strict, but the reason hes so strict is because people dont take him seriously so he has to put his foot down.
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Wed May 27, 2009 1:16 am

can one of u 2 help me kill onirus
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Wed May 27, 2009 1:18 am

tet i resent that statement cause i dont harass her
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 1:19 am

Tetrion wrote:rotten you get on everyones nerves. ur beggining to remind me of cwazy, every time i get on i hear something about you. nothing your doing is particularly bad. but you just give yourself bad rep w/ the few players we have atm.

steph gets fucked with by everyone. i have watched it many different occasions
you and a few others also purposely like to antagonize. i dont doubt steph said what she did. i also doubt you did absolutely nothing to provoke it.

but something you have to live with is the fact that steph CAN run to toca if she wants to. and altho i wouldn't have chosen to take action as a GM toca has the right to deliver conciseness as he chooses if you brake a rule.

maybe try not to provoke toca so much. you dont like him because hes so strict, but the reason hes so strict is because people dont take him seriously so he has to put his foot down.
Mellock hates me for religious purposes, steph hates me because she got mad one day at me in pvp and decided to shit talk me, Toca is just overprotective, me and adam are cool, same with brandon and John, who am I missing?
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Wed May 27, 2009 1:25 am

Notice you named everyone in your click that you get along with... No one outside that click gets along with you brandon or adam. Course they will like you. You guys hang around in skype all damn day talking with each other.. Maybe if you didnt taunt steph so much she wouldnt have a problem with you. Anyways i dont hate any of yall but i mean disrespecting people and taunting me at the same time will just end with bad things happening.. Like this did. Im really not saying im not protective of steph. Because i am an i have a right to be.
Anyways yall have a good one im about to go to bed.
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy on Wed May 27, 2009 1:26 am

Toca wrote:Notice you named everyone in your click that you get along with... No one outside that click gets along with you brandon or adam. Course they will like you. You guys hang around in skype all damn day talking with each other.. Maybe if you didnt taunt steph so much she wouldnt have a problem with you. Anyways i dont hate any of yall but i mean disrespecting people and taunting me at the same time will just end with bad things happening.. Like this did. Im really not saying im not protective of steph. Because i am an i have a right to be.
Anyways yall have a good one im about to go to bed.
Good point, and please tell me, who outside of that click is there?
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie on Wed May 27, 2009 3:18 am

rotten i asked u nicely to leave me alone can u plz do that? can u seriously just not talk to me and put me on ignore. i dont hate u ffs all i want is to b left alone on this fucking server.yea i wanna have fun and PVP but getting fucking camped isnt fun if u ask me especially wen its like 3 ppl agenst me and wen im doing oni with nick or someone who asks for help.i dont do that to u guys so can u like knock it off and not do that to me?
pig

Last edited by stephanie on Wed May 27, 2009 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad language)

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah on Wed May 27, 2009 5:01 am

stephanie wrote:rotten i asked u nicely to leave me alone can u plz do that? can u seriously just not talk to me and put me on ignore. i dont hate u ffs all i want is to b left alone on this fucking server.yea i wanna have fun and PVP but getting fucking camped isnt fun if u ask me especially wen its like 3 ppl agenst me and wen im doing oni with nick or someone who asks for help.i dont do that to u guys so can u like knock it off and not do that to me?
pig
I thought that was the point in the server? To be attacked while doing oni?
Micah
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk on Wed May 27, 2009 6:32 am

Micah wrote:
stephanie wrote:rotten i asked u nicely to leave me alone can u plz do that? can u seriously just not talk to me and put me on ignore. i dont hate u ffs all i want is to b left alone on this fucking server.yea i wanna have fun and PVP but getting fucking camped isnt fun if u ask me especially wen its like 3 ppl agenst me and wen im doing oni with nick or someone who asks for help.i dont do that to u guys so can u like knock it off and not do that to me?
pig
I thought that was the point in the server? To be attacked while doing oni?
That is the reason Oni is spawned there. To make it so other players may attack you while killing him to make it harder. On point though. I was not there to witness any of this but clearly Toca was. He took action that he felt right. It may have been a different conclusion if it was a different GM but the fact is he is still a GM and did what he felt right.
Davidk.

PS: Topic locked to prevent any more drama from coming.

Big Papa

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frooty on Wed May 27, 2009 2:57 pm

I dont hate rotten and im not in his click,
relocked
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down