I just dont understand some of u ppl

Go down

I just dont understand some of u ppl

Post  Neo on Wed May 27, 2009 2:21 am

u know ill never understand how everyone here can on one page be nice to one another then turn right around and be a total ass about stuff, i just want to be friends with all of u, i want to see u all be happy. Here is my spot im in though, i help one out the other is mad at me and either wont talk to me or i get called a backstabber, what do yall honestly tell me right now what do all of u want me to do never talk to any of yall again, or do i not get on wartorn, or do i not pvp at all. Reguradless of the decision, i want u all to know right now while you are reading this i consider you my friend wither or not you do is your bisness, but if you ask me to do something for you i will do my best to help how ever i can. Understand where im comming from, i watch all of u fight and fuss and cuss one particular indavidual, and let me tell you my opinion, i dont give a fuck what you think, you are most likly a guy so grow some nuts and leave her the fuck alone when she says stop. Im not going to say she is perfect but i will say she is human and wheater or not you like her is your bis dont talk to her if you dont like her put her on ignore ffs steer clear something this is bullshit now im blamed by one of my friends for a stab to the back and i didnt do or say a fucking word, its bullshit. And now that you have read this make a choice, and find it in yourself to call me a friend and relise what i offer as a friend is help with any thing that i can help with. But this time one of my friends is getting fucked with too much and im going to say something about it next time i see it start, what i will do will get me band and i dont give a fuck cause that will tell me right there on the spot that you have made your chocie, or you have changed your mind about the chocie you have made about me being on the server. I want peace on this server before it gets big and i will get it one way or another, if im here i will make peace if im not then i will never look in these forums and i will believe it has calmd down. As for one another, i have also noticed some people on here truly dislike some one because of what they believe in that dont mean you have to script rez to get your point across to them, simply understand they have different beliefs and leave it at that. Speaking of script rezing i hope you all relise that you are caught when you do it im telling you this as a friend it shows in the logs. So youre not getting away with anything special.

This drama bullshit was supposed to stop when the server came back up what the hell happened?
I have noticed something about my little "click" i hang around with, we all have one thing in commen, we are all assholes to each other and when one of them gets ass hurts myself or brandon gets called to bail them out, i only go when i think they need help. Brandon on the other hand.. well i dont wanna go down that road cause it a pretty when someone gets him pissed. I have watched to see where the drama is coming from, and i found it. It comes from my "click" im going to take responsability for this and try and keep them cooled down. But ill prolly get blown off so wth.

One more thing, Toca is a GM. You guys have got to understand that. On wartorn pvp he is a GM, you need to respect him in the game, vent and everthing else is different but in game he calls the shots not you. You are a player dont be fucking stupid and tell the GM to go fuck himself or fuck you or anything like that, Lexi is also a GM dont call her a bitch for your fuck up, heh i dont see anyone doin that shit to Tet, Met or davidk.Can you blame, honestly feel me here can you blame Toca for being the way he is, you made your bed with him now lay in it, and understand why he either treats you like shit your treats you nicely. Next time you adress Toca as "fuck you" or something to that manner i will find a way if he dont ban you to make your game expierence a living breathing hell for a little bit, cause im tired of it. Im really fucking tierd of this shit. I love this server maybe alittle more than most of yall, and i will do what ever it takes to make this bullshit stop as long as im on here. If that means for me to pull money outa my ass for a fucking GM account i will. Im tired of it guys please stop the bullshit. Im fixing to go postall.

thank you for your time Smile

Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just dont understand some of u ppl

Post  Neo on Wed May 27, 2009 2:35 am

Harass me fuck with me, dont mess with her, i can take all the bullshit u guys put out, why would you want to mess with someone that wants to do other things besides fuck with yall? i mess with yall, i start shit with yall, yeah i get beat but so what? Yeah i rage but who cares? My keyboard is broken cause of my rage so fuck with me some more and see what other buttons get broke to make me rage that much more cause im not abel to pvp, push my buttons not hers. Im the mother fuckin big red train that couldnt, try me. Razz Come play wif me, i dont play fair, and i dont expect you to.
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Thu May 28, 2009 12:52 am

i dont suppose anyone has taken the time to actully read my wall of txt. this makes me alittle sad but not surprised.
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk on Thu May 28, 2009 7:08 am

Neo wrote:i dont suppose anyone has taken the time to actully read my wall of txt. this makes me alittle sad but not surprised.
I have taken the time to read it buddy and its very nice and true. Your best thing is to stop caring about what others think. Your a great guy who gets thrown into stupid drama that he doesnt need. Just ignore it and stay on the server. Your definatly a big part of our community.

Big Papa

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frooty on Thu May 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Neo wrote:i dont suppose anyone has taken the time to actully read my wall of txt. this makes me alittle sad but not surprised.

I read it too I just didn't have any response to say besides stick in there bud and fuck them if they throw you into shit
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Thu May 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Yeah i have read all of your posts. My question is How are you getting thrown into anything? It always has to do with this so call me abusing or steph.. I like you neo you're a good guy an all an i will never take my anger out on you unless you give me proper reason. There for you dont have to pick a side homie. Stay neutral. Best way to go Wink
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo on Thu May 28, 2009 4:21 pm

see this is what happens, when i dont help one or the other i get bitchd at either way, or i get bitched at for who i hang around, that is how i get thrown into all this mess. but i will take yall up on the advice. thanks.
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum