War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously...

4 posters

Go down

Seriously... Empty Seriously...

Post  Chapter Wed May 27, 2009 4:03 pm

"leave her alone k, or i will ban u. she harrased you but you killed her in pvp so stfu and stop nerding."

Rotten said Toca said this. Im not biased at all, both are my friends, but im not scared of saying what i think.

If Toca did say this, and banned him for this im fucking horrified. I know i wasnt there, but I'm sure Tet could check if this was said. As i always say, what is rule 1? You all know it now stick to it, unless those rules dont count for girlfriends of GM's.

and no, im not raging, and yes i like steph, toca and rotten, you can hate on me all you like, or delete this but i couldnt care less, this is the truth. If that was actually said, it is OBVIOUS favouritism and if it is true, im leaving the server.

And i apologize if i got the wrong end of the stick, and i know im interfering, but i'm not bothered, theres no rule agaisnt interfering, but there is against harassment and GM abuse.

peace
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Seriously... Empty Re: Seriously...

Post  Leroy Wed May 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Chapter wrote: As i always say, what is rule 1?
Don't talk about fight club?
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Wed May 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Chapter wrote:"leave her alone k, or i will ban u. she harrased you but you killed her in pvp so stfu and stop nerding."

Rotten said Toca said this. Im not biased at all, both are my friends, but im not scared of saying what i think.

If Toca did say this, and banned him for this im fucking horrified. I know i wasnt there, but I'm sure Tet could check if this was said. As i always say, what is rule 1? You all know it now stick to it, unless those rules dont count for girlfriends of GM's.

and no, im not raging, and yes i like steph, toca and rotten, you can hate on me all you like, or delete this but i couldnt care less, this is the truth. If that was actually said, it is OBVIOUS favouritism and if it is true, im leaving the server.

And i apologize if i got the wrong end of the stick, and i know im interfering, but i'm not bothered, theres no rule agaisnt interfering, but there is against harassment and GM abuse.

peace
Yeah Ive also been a little concerned. Ive been hearing many things and Im going to keeping a close watch on this because all the drama seems to revolve around this issue atm.
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frooty Wed May 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Davidk wrote:
Chapter wrote:"leave her alone k, or i will ban u. she harrased you but you killed her in pvp so stfu and stop nerding."

peace
Yeah Ive also been a little concerned. Ive been hearing many things and Im going to keeping a close watch on this because all the drama seems to revolve around this issue atm.

I thought the drama was about Swine Flu

but on a more seriouse note , ima do what david is doing
Frooty
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Wed May 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Leroy wrote:
Chapter wrote: As i always say, what is rule 1?
Don't talk about fight club?

You're not banned are you? Not for killing Steph?
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum