Sorry. -_-

Go down

Sorry. -_-

Post  Leroy on Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:43 am

Looks like Tet isn't coming back. That's great. -_-...
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Frooty on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Leroy wrote:Looks like Tet isn't coming back. That's great. -_-...

Actually I talked to him yesterday and he said he will... eventually >_>

but ill be living to go live with my grandpa for however long id k: ( so i love you all and ttyl
avatar
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-02-11
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Leroy on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:11 pm

Frooty wrote:
Leroy wrote:Looks like Tet isn't coming back. That's great. -_-...

Actually I talked to him yesterday and he said he will... eventually >_>

but ill be living to go live with my grandpa for however long id k: ( so i love you all and ttyl
Good luck. On another note this is great, two GM's have left, one an admin, and the server is never up. I see how the server is going to evolve.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Gooniebear on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:31 am

Frooty wrote:
Leroy wrote:Looks like Tet isn't coming back. That's great. -_-...

Actually I talked to him yesterday and he said he will... eventually >_>

but ill be living to go live with my grandpa for however long id k: ( so i love you all and ttyl
bye bye Sad
avatar
Gooniebear
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Davidk on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 am

Well Im still here

_________________
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Leroy on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Davidk wrote:Well Im still here
You're never on. And wtf Tet hurry up god damn.
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Gooniebear on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Leroy wrote:
Davidk wrote:Well Im still here
You're never on. And wtf Tet hurry up god damn.
HOW DARE YOU NOT BE ON WHEN THE SERVER IS OFFLINE, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Gooniebear
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Davidk on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Gooniebear wrote:
Leroy wrote:
Davidk wrote:Well Im still here
You're never on. And wtf Tet hurry up god damn.
HOW DARE YOU NOT BE ON WHEN THE SERVER IS OFFLINE, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!
Fo serious dawg

_________________
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Gooniebear on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Davidk wrote:
Gooniebear wrote:
Leroy wrote:
Davidk wrote:Well Im still here
You're never on. And wtf Tet hurry up god damn.
HOW DARE YOU NOT BE ON WHEN THE SERVER IS OFFLINE, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!
Fo serious dawg
Haha ;P
avatar
Gooniebear
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Davidk on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Gooniebear wrote:
Davidk wrote:
Gooniebear wrote:
Leroy wrote:
Davidk wrote:Well Im still here
You're never on. And wtf Tet hurry up god damn.
HOW DARE YOU NOT BE ON WHEN THE SERVER IS OFFLINE, SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!
Fo serious dawg
Haha ;P
Wink

_________________
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Leroy on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:42 am

I hate you all.


Razz
avatar
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 22
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Toca on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Leroy wrote:I hate you all.


Razz
^ This
avatar
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Davidk on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:24 am

Toca wrote:
Leroy wrote:I hate you all.


Razz
^ This
Ouch

_________________
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry. -_-

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum