Warrior Rage

Go down

Warrior Rage

Post  Chapter on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:27 pm

I havent tested it lately but there seemed to be ah huge issue with warrior rage,
as it generates VERY fast, at least from mobs.

i seemed to get a full rage bar everytime i hit a mob, has this bin dealt with?
avatar
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : Behind You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Davidk on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Chapter wrote:I havent tested it lately but there seemed to be ah huge issue with warrior rage,
as it generates VERY fast, at least from mobs.

i seemed to get a full rage bar everytime i hit a mob, has this bin dealt with?
Ill look into it
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Blackblood on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Davidk wrote:
Chapter wrote:I havent tested it lately but there seemed to be ah huge issue with warrior rage,
as it generates VERY fast, at least from mobs.

i seemed to get a full rage bar everytime i hit a mob, has this bin dealt with?
Ill look into it
that's prolly only because you critical hit the mob which gained rage faster. but then again, full rage? we'll look into it.
avatar
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Chapter on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:33 am

Blackblood wrote:
Davidk wrote:
Chapter wrote:I havent tested it lately but there seemed to be ah huge issue with warrior rage,
as it generates VERY fast, at least from mobs.

i seemed to get a full rage bar everytime i hit a mob, has this bin dealt with?
Ill look into it
that's prolly only because you critical hit the mob which gained rage faster. but then again, full rage? we'll look into it.

nah cwazy tested it without speccing etc.
still got a full rage bar =/
avatar
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : Behind You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Blackblood on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:32 am

Chapter wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Davidk wrote:
Chapter wrote:I havent tested it lately but there seemed to be ah huge issue with warrior rage,
as it generates VERY fast, at least from mobs.

i seemed to get a full rage bar everytime i hit a mob, has this bin dealt with?
Ill look into it
that's prolly only because you critical hit the mob which gained rage faster. but then again, full rage? we'll look into it.

nah cwazy tested it without speccing etc.
still got a full rage bar =/
ahhh.
avatar
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Mattley on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
avatar
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Blackblood on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:18 am

Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
Lol@this.
avatar
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Chapter on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.

Mattley i need you in my life.

i lol'd so hard IRL at that one.
avatar
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : Behind You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Davidk on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
El Em Fucking Ey Oh

_________________
avatar
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Mattley on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
avatar
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Blackblood on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Mattley wrote:
Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
avatar
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Mattley on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Blackblood wrote:
Mattley wrote:
Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
avatar
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 26
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Blackblood on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Davidk wrote:
Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
El Em Fucking Ey Oh
avatar
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  intersept on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Mattley wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Mattley wrote:
Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
Berzerker rage + mexican oranges+endless rage= unlimited rage?
avatar
intersept
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Blackblood on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 pm

intersept wrote:
Mattley wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Mattley wrote:
Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
Berzerker rage + mexican oranges+endless rage= unlimited rage?
sure.
avatar
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  intersept on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Blackblood wrote:
intersept wrote:
Mattley wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Mattley wrote:
Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
Berzerker rage + mexican oranges+endless rage= unlimited rage?
sure.
realy i cant speak english
wtf?
avatar
intersept
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Blackblood on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:48 pm

intersept wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
intersept wrote:
Mattley wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Mattley wrote:
Mattley wrote:Well when you're beating on them damn mexicans... Can't help but feel a full rage bar for them bastards selling me oranges.
Berzerker rage + mexican oranges+endless rage= unlimited rage?
sure.
realy i cant speak english
wtf?
this.
avatar
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: Warrior Rage

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum