Eraging? stuff we dont deserve?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eraging? stuff we dont deserve?

Post  Chapter on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:11 pm

bullshit.

Toca and hustlinz did more work than Frooty, shes getting GM.
Hustlinz isnt.

People said they got told they were either getting Admin or GM, no lower

expect people to rage, when a server this good could have gone somewhere.

btw, Windir was serious.
Say goodbye to everything. =/
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eraging? stuff we dont deserve?

Post  Davidk on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Chapter wrote:bullshit.

Hustlinz isnt.

btw, Windir was serious.
Well to correct that statement. Hustlinz is being considered for GM. And Frooty has done a lot of work. A lot more work then most have.. Thanks though

Big Papa

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frooty on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:33 pm

Please explain what work Toca has done ....
I have completed
Obstacle course one
Obstacle course two
Obstacle course three
Maze course one
Maze course two
Maze course three
Warlock Godly/Elite Sets
and Did 3/4 of RP town ( Hustlinz did 1/4)

Please explain what work they did
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Hustlinz and Toca both helped with the actual vendors, before u started.
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frooty on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Chapter wrote:Hustlinz and Toca both helped with the actual vendors, before u started.

I heard they attempted or whatnot.. but really it was Davidk and Black with the actual Codes for the vendors
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Chapter wrote:Hustlinz and Toca both helped with the actual vendors, before u started.
Chapter. Your fighting a fight you have no place in and have no idea what your talking about either. Yes Toca and Hustlinz did help the server. Clearly we have not forgotten that. But others what did they do? Nothing besides e rage and delete the server. Chapter please man, Stop arguing over shit that you dont know the out come of or whats going on atm anyway.

Big Papa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Davidk wrote:
Chapter. Your fighting a fight you have no place in and have no idea what your talking about either. Yes Toca and Hustlinz did help the server. Clearly we have not forgotten that. But others what did they do? Nothing besides e rage and delete the server. Chapter please man, Stop arguing over shit that you dont know the out come of or whats going on atm anyway.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM TROLL ME, OR FORUM TROLL ME AFTER THIS POST I HONESTLY COULD CARE LESS.
I hope you all realize this is a game over the internet. Nothing to get all worked up over, like really, YOUR GETTING DEMOTED BOO FUCKING HOO. THE PEOPLE IN THE STAFF RIGHT NOW DON'T DESERVE A SPOT, WELL SUCK MY FUCKING DICK. Everyone in the staff right now has earned a spot there even if you disagree, I'm not the person to take it up with. As for Hustlinz I'm recommanding him becoming a GM he has helped I agree. The demotions are for a reason and it's Tetrion's decision so if you wanna QQ about it take it up with him. If you think you deserved a GM spot take it up with him. Quit complaining to several people about how they don't deserve a spot in the staff. Just shut your fucking mouths and grow up jesus. As for Windir hacking the server? He's full of shit he has said a lot of things he's never came through with all he is, is a troll nothing more. If you believe what he says your a fool.
Thanks and have a great day!

Last edited by Blackblood on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackblood

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Post  Frooty on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Blackblood wrote:
Davidk wrote:
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM TROLL ME, OR FORUM TROLL ME AFTER THIS POST I HONESTLY COULD CARE LESS.
I hope you all realize this is a game over the internet. Nothing to get all worked up over, like really, YOUR GETTING DEMOTED BOO FUCKING HOO. THE PEOPLE IN THE STAFF RIGHT NOW DON'T DESERVE A SPOT, WELL SUCK MY FUCKING DICK. Everyone in the staff right now has earned a spot there even if you disagree, I'm not the person to take it up with. As for Hustlinz I'm recommanding him becoming a GM he has helped I agree. The demotions are for a reason and it's Tetrion's decision so if you wanna QQ about it take it up with him. If you think you deserved a GM spot take it up with him. Quit complaining to several people about how they don't deserve a spot in the staff. Just shut your fucking mouths and grow up jesus.
Thanks and have a great day!

Thissss.. i also commend Hustlinz
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrion on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Hustlinz isnt.

btw, Windir was serious.

frooty has done more work then all of you combined, aside from black and david.

people can rage all they want, but guess what? from what iv seen today. NO ones getting shit.

maturity obviously show.
and i know who i can trust now.

i could honestly careless at this point what everyone says or thinks. i have my opinion i know whats been happening and what everyone been doing.

the reason davidk, black, and frooty are being GM/Admin
even tho there wasnt ALWAYS something to help out with.
every second of the day they were logged on standing right next to me. so that the second i was like" hey" all 3 of them got to almost fight over who get to help out.

some of you others have help, like toca and chapter and hustlinz, and wether you think so or not i do appreciate it.

but im not making this server for fun. i have fucking slaved over the perfection of this server Day and fucking night because i truly believe i can show the private server universe something they havent seen before.

you all seem to think that because your my friends your ull getting admin. this is practically a business, and in businesses friendship comes last. I need to put the well being of my server in the hands of someone i KNOW can be trusted to do that right thing, and to make the right decisions and are responsible enough. im not saying that your all not responsible enough, im saying that i KNOW black frooty and david are, and also, like i said before frooty has helps a tremendous amount in comparison to everyone else. and u know what, so what if i had to go back and re-do some or most of the things you guys did. but if you didnt attempt i still had to do it myself in the 1st place. and when you guys Did get it right it helped me in the long run, it all about the though that counts.

I dont like to disappoint people, or reject people, or hurt peoples feelings, but there comes a point. and its now past that points.

and i will personally make sure that this cannot happen again. even if it comes to banned Everyone. in all honestly, i Dont need your help. its just nice to know that people are willing and trying to help.

TL:DR

Your all banned till the servers ready to launch, dont worry tho, most of you were hardly on anyways.

Everyone will be unbanned when the server launchs, and will only be given Any sort of power at my discretion.

Exspect you adhesive, ill be giving his IP away to who ever wants it.

Fuck you buddy I love you
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Tetrion wrote:

Hustlinz isnt.

btw, Windir was serious.

frooty has done more work then all of you combined, aside from black and david.

people can rage all they want, but guess what? from what iv seen today. NO ones getting shit.

maturity obviously show.
and i know who i can trust now.

i could honestly careless at this point what everyone says or thinks. i have my opinion i know whats been happening and what everyone been doing.

the reason davidk, black, and frooty are being GM/Admin
even tho there wasnt ALWAYS something to help out with.
every second of the day they were logged on standing right next to me. so that the second i was like" hey" all 3 of them got to almost fight over who get to help out.

some of you others have help, like toca and chapter and hustlinz, and wether you think so or not i do appreciate it.

but im not making this server for fun. i have fucking slaved over the perfection of this server Day and fucking night because i truly believe i can show the private server universe something they havent seen before.

you all seem to think that because your my friends your ull getting admin. this is practically a business, and in businesses friendship comes last. I need to put the well being of my server in the hands of someone i KNOW can be trusted to do that right thing, and to make the right decisions and are responsible enough. im not saying that your all not responsible enough, im saying that i KNOW black frooty and david are, and also, like i said before frooty has helps a tremendous amount in comparison to everyone else. and u know what, so what if i had to go back and re-do some or most of the things you guys did. but if you didnt attempt i still had to do it myself in the 1st place. and when you guys Did get it right it helped me in the long run, it all about the though that counts.

I dont like to disappoint people, or reject people, or hurt peoples feelings, but there comes a point. and its now past that points.

and i will personally make sure that this cannot happen again. even if it comes to banned Everyone. in all honestly, i Dont need your help. its just nice to know that people are willing and trying to help.

TL:DR

Your all banned till the servers ready to launch, dont worry tho, most of you were hardly on anyways.

Everyone will be unbanned when the server launchs, and will only be given Any sort of power at my discretion.

Exspect you adhesive, ill be giving his IP away to who ever wants it.

Fuck you buddy I love you
Fucking lol'd
Well done sir<3

Big Papa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:14 am

i know exactly whats going on, im on vent with them.
i know what everyones doing.

and in my honest opinion Hustlinz and Toca did FAR more than Frooty.

i feel i am the only one to actually speak rather than rage. so if u wont to go for me then go for it.

EDIT: its way too late at night for me to try and speak sensibly, but ive been friends with all of u apart from Frooty for months. and i like you, but i knew this would break everyone apart.

and u still didnt say why u told us we were all getting GM and Admin?

i never cared from the start (apart from when Arcaniom was trying to brag, i just cared that there was alot of favouritism going on)
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:23 am

Chapter wrote:i know exactly whats going on, im on vent with them.

i feel i am the only one to actually speak rather than rage. so if u wont to go for me then go for it.

EDIT: its way too late at night for me to try and speak sensibly, but ive been friends with all of u apart from Frooty for months. and i like you, but i knew this would break everyone apart.

i never cared from the start (apart from when Arcaniom was trying to brag, i just cared that there was alot of favouritism going on)
Favoritism? What the fuck are you talking about. He clearly just denied all possibilities of that. If this was favoritism then he would have chosen his close friends to be admins and GM's not me or Frooty or Black. Next time you try to blame someone for something they didn't do. Try to make up a good lie. Btw just because someone says something on Vent to you. Doesn't make it true

Big Papa

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrion on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:42 am

i never cared from the start (apart from when Arcaniom was trying to brag, i just cared that there was alot of favoritism going on)

there was no favoritism. im not guan sugar coat shit, most of you arnt qualified to be GM. meaning in my opinion they lack the necessary IQ to be have the powers.

you all think to yourself. Hey im friends with tet.
tet = server owner
therefore i get all the fucking powers i want.

Wrong.

and chapter, you have no idea what frooty has done, nore does anyone else becase none of you were ever on.

when the server started, yeah toca was on, toca helped. then after a few days i didnt see him but a few times for very brief moments.
hustlinz has helped, hes made pictures for the forums.
I made a topic on how to help with the custom sets, and when you guys ask what u can do, i told you all to go read the post and do some templets.
frooty when and did the lock sets imediatly. also when i didnt have anything to do for frooty, in her spare time. she beggin to make the RP town. something on the To-Do list
frooty, along with 2 others, also took the time and effort to learn WMV to help me design the models for the custom sets, black was the other. and i think arc or hustlinz did the other one i dont remember.
i asked for someone to help me made vendor code, granted i had to edit adn re-do some of them between black adn david they did more then 1/2 the malls vendors.
David took it entirely appon himself to set up this entire forum.
i needed someone to get me a list of all the reagents for the class's. ALSO in the to-do list. guess who did it? black and david.
i cant even think of all the other things the 3 of them have helped me with.

So please, chapter, since you KNOW exactly what everyone's done so far since your in vent with them (OH SHIT U KNOW EVERYTHING NOW MAN) Please tell me what everyone else has done?

Well ill tell you, since no one knows more about whats going on them i do.

Chapter:
S4 Vednor
Said you were guna make t6, never happened
Started hunter custom set templet, so far havent finished.

Toca:
s2 s3 and two of the tier vendors, i cant remember which ones.
passably some other things, cant really remember

Hustlinz:
as far as im aware, or remember you have helped with the forums.

Everyone else:
Made GM bases
or
Didnt do SHIT.

So please if you think you can argue with me, keep trying.
i happen to love arguing, and love debate.
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:44 am

Tetrion wrote:

i never cared from the start (apart from when Arcaniom was trying to brag, i just cared that there was alot of favoritism going on)

there was no favoritism. im not guan sugar coat shit, most of you arnt qualified to be GM. meaning in my opinion they lack the necessary IQ to be have the powers.

tet = server owner

Wrong.

and chapter, you have no idea what frooty has done, nore does anyone else becase none of you were ever on.

when the server started, yeah toca was on, toca helped. then after a few days i didnt see him but a few times for very brief moments.
I made a topic on how to help with the custom sets, and when you guys ask what u can do, i told you all to go read the post and do some templets.
frooty when and did the lock sets imediatly. also when i didnt have anything to do for frooty, in her spare time. she beggin to make the RP town. something on the To-Do list
frooty, along with 2 others, also took the time and effort to learn WMV to help me design the models for the custom sets, black was the other. and i think arc or hustlinz did the other one i dont remember.
i asked for someone to help me made vendor code, granted i had to edit adn re-do some of them between black adn david they did more then 1/2 the malls vendors.
i needed someone to get me a list of all the reagents for the class's. ALSO in the to-do list. guess who did it? black and david.

So please, chapter, since you KNOW exactly what everyone's done so far since your in vent with them (OH SHIT U KNOW EVERYTHING NOW MAN) Please tell me what everyone else has done?

Chapter:
S4 Vednor

Toca:

Hustlinz:

Everyone else:
Made GM bases
or
Didnt do SHIT.

The wall of text has spoken...

Big Papa

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:08 am

1. frooty i have helped with alot more then you think i did .
2. davidk you know your my homie and shit but chapter is right on some things not alot just some.
3. Tet is not picking his best buddys or cwazy would have admin over everyone..that being said im gonna write what i want now.. even though it will probably be deleted...

Yes i have helped with this server since the day tet told us about it i helped none stop while others was fucking off i was doing work or learning commands to become a good gm/admin. Im not saying i did more work then you frooty,black or davidk but i have done my part.. Yes i was awall for a few days. After you told me there was nothing i could help with. Yes it bugged the shit outa me seeing black,frooty,davidk still admins after you told me i was staying admin and i was demoted..I have done nothing but good things for this server tet just like hustlinz and frooty and black an you and david. No i cant show for my work cept what was in them vendors or the things i helped david with.. I have done my part and i kept you updated i logged on from time to time to check for buggs and this an that. no i wasnt on everyday like black frooty and davidk i have a life i also work unlike alot of people who play wow ... <-- bills to pay nigga.. Anyways im not saying nothing bad against anyone not even frooty what pissed me off about frooty is you have absolutely no fuckin idea wtf your talking about half the time when you put my name in your mouth and talk shit about me to people that are my friends. thats why i dont like you frooty.. Anyways i wish you all the best of luck and what comes to this server i'll be happy for you all .. thanks for the ban btw and take care

p.s this is not a flame in anyway
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrion on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:18 am

Ull be unbanned.

just at the time, black or david didnt know wat was going on. and i wasnt on

but for right now, No ones getting on
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:23 am

thats fine man but whats done is done you know..i was explaining myself to frooty and clearing things up to everyone else that didnt know what the fuck they was talking about.. yes everyone who posted in this thread didnt know shit . They only think they did Smile
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frooty on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:30 am

Toca wrote:1. frooty i have helped with alot more then you think i did .
2. davidk you know your my homie and shit but chapter is right on some things not alot just some.
3. Tet is not picking his best buddys or cwazy would have admin over everyone..that being said im gonna write what i want now.. even though it will probably be deleted...

Yes i have helped with this server since the day tet told us about it i helped none stop while others was fucking off i was doing work or learning commands to become a good gm/admin. Im not saying i did more work then you frooty,black or davidk but i have done my part.. Yes i was awall for a few days. After you told me there was nothing i could help with. Yes it bugged the shit outa me seeing black,frooty,davidk still admins after you told me i was staying admin and i was demoted..I have done nothing but good things for this server tet just like hustlinz and frooty and black an you and david. No i cant show for my work cept what was in them vendors or the things i helped david with.. I have done my part and i kept you updated i logged on from time to time to check for buggs and this an that. no i wasnt on everyday like black frooty and davidk i have a life i also work unlike alot of people who play wow ... <-- bills to pay nigga.. Anyways im not saying nothing bad against anyone not even frooty what pissed me off about frooty is you have absolutely no fuckin idea wtf your talking about half the time when you put my name in your mouth and talk shit about me to people that are my friends. thats why i dont like you frooty.. Anyways i wish you all the best of luck and what comes to this server i'll be happy for you all .. thanks for the ban btw and take care

p.s this is not a flame in anyway

I'm sure you have done work that I did not know you did... and i apologize if i ever talked shit about you to your friends... the only one of your 'friends' i talk to is Sean... cause he is also my friend. But it confuses me why you hate me so much even though you say it because I supposivley talk shit about you. thanks for the GL
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:53 am

But again, im getting flamed by my friends when im the only one to say shit, in stead of spammin delete macros

i wasnt even part of that. thats fair right?
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:44 am

Tetrion wrote:

tet = server owner

Wrong.

Chapter:
S4 Vednor

Toca:

Hustlinz:

Everyone else:
Made GM bases
or
Didnt do SHIT.

this.
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 am

Look I know what may have been said may have been given off as just a complete slap in the face to everyone. It wasn't supposed to be looked at like that. The whole point of the account suspensions was because multiple people were fucking with the server and every time someone was banned another player would unban them. We know who was doing shit to the server and of course not everyone is staying banned. Its just a matter of finishing up some of the shit that was deleted.

Big Papa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:51 am

Davidk wrote:Look I know what may have been said may have been given off as just a complete slap in the face to everyone. It wasn't supposed to be looked at like that. The whole point of the account suspensions was because multiple people were fucking with the server and every time someone was banned another player would unban them. We know who was doing shit to the server and of course not everyone is staying banned. Its just a matter of finishing up some of the shit that was deleted.
HUZZAH THE PARAGRAPH OF TRUTH.
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:52 am

Who was that to black? me or chapter.. cause i know what was said in the post bro im explaining myself to people that think they have a clue about things Smile
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:54 am

Toca wrote:Who was that to black? me or chapter.. cause i know what was said in the post bro im explaining myself to people that think they have a clue about things Smile
It wasn't to anyone lol. I'm just trying to have fun out of this post. So don't worry it's not directed to anyone, hah. Razz
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 am

im not worryed at all Lawl.. I was wondering who it was directed to that doesnt make me worryed
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum