To Mattley.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:52 pm

To me.


I don't think i'm going to for the time being until shit is cemented in the ground. IE; Relationship, schooling, etc.
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Blackblood on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Mattley wrote:To me.


I don't think i'm going to for the time being until shit is cemented in the ground. IE; Relationship, schooling, etc.
fuck vcn, come to wartorn, nub.
Blackblood
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:29 pm

I'm not on VCN neegro.
I'm getting better at games like RB2, CoD and shit.
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Blackblood on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:16 am

Mattley wrote:I'm not on VCN neegro.
I'm getting better at games like RB2, CoD and shit.
fag. play left4dead with me.
Blackblood
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Blackblood wrote:
Mattley wrote:I'm not on VCN neegro.
I'm getting better at games like RB2, CoD and shit.
fag. play left4dead with me.
FINE I WILL
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WITH A BUTT SCRATCHER
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Chapter on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Mattley wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Mattley wrote:I'm not on VCN neegro.
I'm getting better at games like RB2, CoD and shit.
fag. play left4dead with me.
FINE I WILL
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WITH A BUTT SCRATCHER

i dont know if jesus had an arse...
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 181
Join date : 2009-02-12
Location : Behind You

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Blackblood on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Chapter wrote:
Mattley wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Mattley wrote:I'm not on VCN neegro.
I'm getting better at games like RB2, CoD and shit.
fag. play left4dead with me.
FINE I WILL
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WITH A BUTT SCRATCHER

i dont know if jesus had an arse...
lolwat.
Blackblood
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:08 pm

He does now.
I know this cause Jesus was my home boi. Till he got addicted to them damn crusifications.
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Davidk on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Mattley wrote:He does now.
I know this cause Jesus was my home boi. Till he got addicted to them damn crusifications.
Sorry to hear that man..

_________________
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Davidk wrote:
Mattley wrote:He does now.
I know this cause Jesus was my home boi. Till he got addicted to them damn crusifications.
Sorry to hear that man..
DAMN THEM CRUSIFICTIONS!
THEY TAKE THE BEST OF THE BEST
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Blackblood on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Mattley wrote:
Davidk wrote:
Mattley wrote:He does now.
I know this cause Jesus was my home boi. Till he got addicted to them damn crusifications.
Sorry to hear that man..
DAMN THEM CRUSIFICTIONS!
THEY TAKE THE BEST OF THE BEST
IT'S GUN BE K MATT.
Blackblood
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Crying face
:.(
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Blackblood on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Mattley wrote:Crying face
:.(
Nuuu
Blackblood
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:55 pm

FIRST WOMENS RIGHTS
THEN JESUS

WHO NEXT? CHUCK FUCKING NORRIS?
WE NEED HIM FOR THE ALIENS TO RUN IN FEEER O.O
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Blackblood on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Mattley wrote:FIRST WOMENS RIGHTS
THEN JESUS

WHO NEXT? CHUCK FUCKING NORRIS?
WE NEED HIM FOR THE ALIENS TO RUN IN FEEER O.O
lol'd.
Blackblood
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Or they might target nigger jesus.

OHSHI-
CALL KFC, THEIR PROVIDER OF CHICKEN MIGHT DIE. QQ
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Blackblood on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Mattley wrote:Or they might target nigger jesus.

OHSHI-
CALL KFC, THEIR PROVIDER OF CHICKEN MIGHT DIE. QQ
AMG
Blackblood
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Davidk on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Mattley wrote:Or they might target nigger jesus.

OHSHI-
CALL KFC, THEIR PROVIDER OF CHICKEN MIGHT DIE. QQ
Are you saying the safety of my grape drink is no more?!?!ONEONEELEVEN!

_________________
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:56 pm

CALL OPRAH
SHE NEEDS MORE PYLONS TO ACQUIRE THOSE CARS FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE SHE DON'T GIVE A BLACK MAN'S PENIS ABOUT.

NOTHING IS SAFE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Blackblood on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Davidk wrote:
Mattley wrote:Or they might target nigger jesus.

OHSHI-
CALL KFC, THEIR PROVIDER OF CHICKEN MIGHT DIE. QQ
Are you saying the safety of my grape drink is no more?!?!ONEONEELEVEN!
that's exactly what he's saying.
Blackblood
Blackblood
Member
Member

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-02-11

View user profile http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Yus
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Davidk on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Mattley wrote:CALL OPRAH
SHE NEEDS MORE PYLONS TO ACQUIRE THOSE CARS FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE SHE DON'T GIVE A BLACK MAN'S PENIS ABOUT.

NOTHING IS SAFE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!
What about my safe? Is it safe? Because I put my Safe inside the safety of a safe inside of a safe.

_________________
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:57 pm

If it's nigger proof, then it's safe.
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Davidk on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Mattley wrote:If it's nigger proof, then it's safe.
Oh thank God

_________________
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Posts : 253
Join date : 2009-02-11
Location : With Dru Jones

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Mattley on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 pm

If it isn't kenyan proof...

THEN TAKE IT AND RUN MOTHA' FUCKA'
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Mattley.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum