War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needed to be said.

5 posters

Go down

Needed to be said. Empty Needed to be said.

Post  Leroy Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Ok so like, everyday there is people just being asses to eachother. And E-drama. It's really getting annoying. I mean, the players want you guys to stfu cuz you guys are harrasing eachother. I know I do, I know black does. You are all being immature, and it should stop, really. -_-
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Needed to be said. Empty Re: Needed to be said.

Post  Blackblood Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:58 pm

Leroy wrote:Ok so like, everyday there is people just being asses to eachother. And E-drama. It's really getting annoying. I mean, the players want you guys to stfu cuz you guys are harrasing eachother. I know I do, I know black does. You are all being immature, and it should stop, really. -_-
I'm usually a nice laid-back guy, but this is a bit out of hand I know all of you have the maturity to let it go, instead you hold grudges and irritate someone til they don't wanna be alive anymore, it gets old, I've dealt with it before, and I'm beginning to crack so if I have to ban people I will, I don't care if you "hate" me afterwords friendship comes last
Favoritism is a no no.
Please grow up. (:
Blackblood
Blackblood

http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Blackblood wrote:
Leroy wrote:Ok so like, everyday there is people just being asses to eachother. And E-drama. It's really getting annoying. I mean, the players want you guys to stfu cuz you guys are harrasing eachother. I know I do, I know black does. You are all being immature, and it should stop, really. -_-
I'm usually a nice laid-back guy, but this is a bit out of hand I know all of you have the maturity to let it go, instead you hold grudges and irritate someone til they don't wanna be alive anymore, it gets old, I've dealt with it before, and I'm beginning to crack so if I have to ban people I will, I don't care if you "hate" me afterwords friendship comes last
Favoritism is a no no.
Please grow up. (:
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Blackblood wrote:
Favoritism is a no no.
Please grow up. (:

Mhmm,
And all this drama and flaming doesnt make our server look too good Crying or Very sad

Will
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Will wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Favoritism is a no no.
Please grow up. (:

Mhmm,
And all this drama and flaming doesnt make our server look too good Crying or Very sad
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Will wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Favoritism is a no no.
Please grow up. (:

Mhmm,
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:21 pm

obviously im leaving, and i know everyones gunna be like YAY,
but i couldnt care less,
BB, if you dont like favouritism, doesnt matter, lexi does.

bai fuckheads.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Chapter wrote:obviously im leaving, and i know everyones gunna be like YAY,
but i couldnt care less,

bai fuckheads.
Later Chapter. And no I'm not gonna go "yay" I'm cool with every single one of you guys, even if you start drama that doesn't mean I'm gonna hate you, just gonna be a little irritated, so yeah take care.
Favoritism is fail, simple as that.
I honestly don't care if you like me, or don't. It's not gonna change the way I look at life.
gee gee people.
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Chapter wrote:obviously im leaving, and i know everyones gunna be like YAY,
but i couldnt care less,

bai fuckheads.
I like you chapter, you just hold something stupid against me...
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:38 pm

i actually like both of you, but rotten pisses me off with his rogue skills
i admit it, you're better than me in alot of aspects, but it still anoys me lol.

you two and hallux i still consider friends, and Adh but hes gone lol,
arcanioms is obviously still a friend too, and most likely other people that ive forgotten about im my stupidness.
only a few people on this server more retarded than me, and because of them, im leaving,
so, in the words of BB, gee gee people. lol

and if anyones cares, im going back to retail as soon as im unbanned.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Chapter wrote:i actually like both of you, but rotten pisses me off with his rogue skills
i admit it, you're better than me in alot of aspects, but it still anoys me lol.

you two and hallux i still consider friends, and Adh but hes gone lol,
arcanioms is obviously still a friend too, and most likely other people that ive forgotten about im my stupidness.
only a few people on this server more retarded than me, and because of them, im leaving,
so, in the words of BB, gee gee people. lol

and if anyones cares, im going back to retail as soon as im unbanned.
Don't leave. Sad
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:46 pm

The fact that Rotten has pointed out immaturity is just disgraceful. Change will be made and it will be soon.
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Davidk wrote:The fact that Rotten has pointed out immaturity is just disgraceful. Change will be made and it will be soon.
I find that insultive.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Davidk wrote:The fact that Rotten has pointed out immaturity is just disgraceful. Change will be made and it will be soon.
LOL, and yeah shits going down hoes.
*srs face*
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum