War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toca's Abuse

+3
Neo
Toca
Chapter
7 posters

Go down

Toca's Abuse Empty Toca's Abuse

Post  Chapter Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Im putting this here, as no one will look at the GM abuse threads.

i know nothing will happen of this, as no one cares at all about GM's abusing, but im gunna show these anyway

Toca's Abuse Toca_a10

Toca's Abuse Toca_t10

those 12 MS paints open were all SS's of Toca abusing, which i told Admins about but ended up not saving because none of them cared.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Toca's Abuse Empty Re: Toca's Abuse

Post  Toca Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Ok this made me lol so hard.. That ss was taken some time ago. Also You was running your mouth and gm was standing there doing nothing. I also remember you spam summoning people that day so i did the same to you.Your ss's are invalid chapter an you fail at getting toca in trouble with tet Once again.You are mad because i caught you honor farming and You got ban an stripped the gear you had

here's a little somthing i got for yall. Its called suprise buttseck

Toca's Abuse WoWScrnShot_040509_154909
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:15 pm

So just because i killed alot of people means that you didnt abuse?

and running my mouth is bannable now?

EDIT: no real proof of honor farming, i could have not used the script and i could have been dueling a friend alot (which i did) and either me or him died after every duel, due to the bugs of DOT's (i spam rupture on warriors)

so more abuse?
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Toca's Abuse Empty Just so u know

Post  Neo Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Yeah about this honor farming this the little comment u made to me before u logged out, I farmed my honor before they said it was an Illegal thing to do on this server and when they found out i already pretty much had a full set for one of my characters also i earned alot of the gear i have from events, and Toca is the one who told me that either i stop farming or im going to ban u, and of course when he first came to me with that i bitched about it but he told me once more do it again and im going to ban you so there is none of this bullshit "oh your just friends with him so he dont ban u" cause i know im not special and i know he'll ban me in a heartbeat yeah he is my friend and even if he did ban me for something that i knowingly did wrong he would still be my friend. If i fuck up and i know i have im not going to object to it. No since in it. I was caught and im not going to lie my way outa it. But like i said i got a buncha my honor on one of my characters before it was Illegal on the server. but not all the gear on that character is farmed some i won in events that lexi and met threw.Im still cool with u even if ur not with me. If u need anything just let me know. Peace.
Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Neo wrote:Yeah about this honor farming this the little comment u made to me before u logged out, I farmed my honor before they said it was an Illegal thing to do on this server and when they found out i already pretty much had a full set for one of my characters also i earned alot of the gear i have from events, and Toca is the one who told me that either i stop farming or im going to ban u, and of course when he first came to me with that i bitched about it but he told me once more do it again and im going to ban you so there is none of this bullshit "oh your just friends with him so he dont ban u" cause i know im not special and i know he'll ban me in a heartbeat yeah he is my friend and even if he did ban me for something that i knowingly did wrong he would still be my friend. If i fuck up and i know i have im not going to object to it. No since in it. I was caught and im not going to lie my way outa it. But like i said i got a buncha my honor on one of my characters before it was Illegal on the server. but not all the gear on that character is farmed some i won in events that lexi and met threw.Im still cool with u even if ur not with me. If u need anything just let me know. Peace.

i have no problem with you brah, its just that i didn't know some of that AND
the favourtism and GM abuse on this server is completely anti-democratic, but no one does anything or cares
you wont gain people by being arseholes, bad players and/or abusers.

have any of you even seen Tet online in the last few weeks?
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:11 pm

The more i read this post the more i laugh no joke. Im seriously tired of you people thinking im fucking retarded and i dont WATCH what yall say or do.Hate me or not im not a gm for you people to like me.No Real proof of you honor farming you getting 2k kills with 300k honor in 1 day? with 5 people that play this server? Are you joking? Late April fools joke ? Gtfo chapter You're old news everyone knows you come on here to piss people off an qq about stupid bullshit and thats it. You are like a used condom man once you're done with it you throw it away kinda like your childish bullshit you always put on these forums and in game when somone beats your ass in a duel or somthing. Tell me somthing chapter. Do all brits qq like you ? Anyways im done with this kid. You're ss's are invalid and there for make you fail at life.
p.s Just leave the server no one likes you anyways
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattley Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:16 pm

His brother is online on a more consistent basis.

That aside, no shit there is favoritism. There has and ALWAYS will be favoritism everywhere you go, there's always a kissass on your bosses behind and the rat to report anything for a slight congratulations.

Point is, nobody is really showing a hell of a lot of dedication to this place. Tet is MIA, our promotion is next to none.

Nothing can start happening unless ALL of us start throwing our asses into this game, and that also means putting aside your bullshit and beef with players cause you don't like their hairstyle or their attitude. Imo, there needs to be some serious growing the fuck up before we start promoting, the lot of you cling onto grudges and drama like you feed off of it. It's a god damned video game, let it be fun and entertaining and leave your bullshit and drama out of it.
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Toca's Abuse Empty Here ya go toca :)

Post  maxses Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:17 pm

https://2img.net/h/i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/maxamoses/WoWScrnShot_040509_144455.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/maxamoses/WoWScrnShot_040509_144442.jpg

Happy Trails, Naked guy dead in GY him bouncing around with massive honor (guy dead has no gear) and as well as the fact that he ran to the side trying to see what was just there un-stealthed Viola

maxses
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  maxses Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Chapter wrote:So just because i killed alot of people means that you didnt abuse?

and running my mouth is bannable now?

EDIT: no real proof of honor farming, i could have not used the script and i could have been dueling a friend alot (which i did) and either me or him died after every duel, due to the bugs of DOT's (i spam rupture on warriors)

so more abuse?

AMG DOH LOOK DOWN

https://2img.net/h/i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/maxamoses/WoWScrnShot_040509_144442.jpg

maxses
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:35 pm

wow chapter mayb its bkuz u abuse and lie yor way out of it. yor QQing is geting really annoying. tbh im waiting for someone to ip ban u so we dont have to hear yor shit anymore. i used to b yor frend until u got pissed wen i kicked yor ass. idk wut u have agenst me 24-7 but u always target me. get a fucking life. do us all a favor and leave the server plz.

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattley Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:52 pm

stephanie wrote:wow chapter mayb its bkuz u abuse and lie yor way out of it. yor QQing is geting really annoying. tbh im waiting for someone to ip ban u so we dont have to hear yor shit anymore. i used to b yor frend until u got pissed wen i kicked yor ass. idk wut u have agenst me 24-7 but u always target me. get a fucking life. do us all a favor and leave the server plz.

Prime example of bullshit that needs to stop.

Toca, Steph, Chapter.

You ALL need to stop your bullshit.
You may not like each other, but stop creating more and more drama. Cwazy left because of the drama, fuck Tet'd be disappointed in everybody if he saw the shit that keeps going on with you all.

Chapter, you really do need to control your anger issues and not take them out on people here. When you had no idea that I was actually playing on the server, you acted as an immature kid with rage on his fingers and hate in his heart. It really needs to stop.

Steph and Toca; I'll combine this for the both of you.
Stop your crap.
Seriously, I have got shit all against either of you. I mean shit started back in the VCN days when hate started up, but both of you combined are showing qualities that are scaring off potential players. If I was a newbie to this place and I saw this shit happening everyday on such a small population server i'd up and leave for somewhere else.
Games as I have stated before are supposed to be fun, all this server is turning into is a hate dump for the likes of anybody here. We sure aren't going to get anything of a population if this crap keeps up.

There's my two cents. Should I be involved in this? Probably not but the lot of you are being stupid so i'll play too.
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Mattley wrote:
stephanie wrote:wow chapter mayb its bkuz u abuse and lie yor way out of it. yor QQing is geting really annoying. tbh im waiting for someone to ip ban u so we dont have to hear yor shit anymore. i used to b yor frend until u got pissed wen i kicked yor ass. idk wut u have agenst me 24-7 but u always target me. get a fucking life. do us all a favor and leave the server plz.

Prime example of bullshit that needs to stop.

Toca, Steph, Chapter.

You ALL need to stop your bullshit.
You may not like each other, but stop creating more and more drama. Cwazy left because of the drama, fuck Tet'd be disappointed in everybody if he saw the shit that keeps going on with you all.

Chapter, you really do need to control your anger issues and not take them out on people here. When you had no idea that I was actually playing on the server, you acted as an immature kid with rage on his fingers and hate in his heart. It really needs to stop.

Steph and Toca; I'll combine this for the both of you.
Stop your crap.
Seriously, I have got shit all against either of you. I mean shit started back in the VCN days when hate started up, but both of you combined are showing qualities that are scaring off potential players. If I was a newbie to this place and I saw this shit happening everyday on such a small population server i'd up and leave for somewhere else.
Games as I have stated before are supposed to be fun, all this server is turning into is a hate dump for the likes of anybody here. We sure aren't going to get anything of a population if this crap keeps up.

There's my two cents. Should I be involved in this? Probably not but the lot of you are being stupid so i'll play too.

you always make the most sense.

but anyway,nice catch there newfag (maxes or w.e.), shame i dont have any of you.
but we all know everyone does it anyway so why would it matter, cos im the only one who gets banned.

brb making new account to piss everyone off again, drama is my game, and im pretty good at it.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:05 pm

favoritism? Lawl you dont pay attention do you? I have ban 3 people now for this and for script rezzing. If i see it and find out you do it. I do what tet made me a gm for end of story no favoritism. I warn everyone at least once you was warned in sw when yall was doing it chapter you knew you could get ban. End of story im done with this convo. We will let tet Make this choice
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Yes im posting back to back... mattley You trip me out to man. I keep my mouth closed on this server until somone says somthing to me other wise i dont talk and i dont need to. Scaring off players? Pff Why's that because we kill people? Thats the only time a player Left because of me or steph. We dont say shit to people and if i have somthing to say to somone that i like i will whisper them an they know it. So before you go saying im scaring off playing you might wanna do some more research and find out why i actually do say things in white chat or anything else. End of story. Like i said before i dont care about what you people think of me or not. Im doing what tet made me a gm for if yall cant handle it. The best thing for you to do is just leave. Im sorry if you think im being a hard ass or not. You people bitched when the gm's never done anything now y ou have one that does things and you still bitch. No offence to the gm's btw. But just stfu stop your qqing play the damn game done abuse bugs or fucking farm honor to get 300k in one day and everything will be good

Do more research before you try and say i do things again though please.Thank you
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:18 pm

mattley instead of talking shit about stuff u dont know y dont u come on the server and find out. i dont scare off ppl thanks. i dont even pvp. and wen i do bitches like chapter QQ. i have nothing agenst u. i actually like u as a person. it just makes me mad to c u posting about stuff u think u know. most of wut u say does make sence but yea. u dont even come on the server =/
:oop pig cat elephant

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Toca's Abuse Empty Answer this

Post  Neo Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Why is it i dont have this much probs with everyone, you all know me and yes in the past i know i pissed ppl off, what ever it is i do that keeps ppl at bay is the answer you will find to this question and please practice it yourself. Just chill do what i did when i was told i couldnt farm ne more just stop. give it up. dont worrie about it besides there is enough events and stuff to make up for it. Really there is no since in this plus its not very mature. Yes i know im not perfect but still give it a rest. Its over nothing anyone can say or do that is going to change what happend. Its just like a bell once u ring it u cant unring it. So just deal with what is going on. You will live i promise. Its ok that ur pissed. Im not going to bullshit u once i was told i couldnt farm i got pissed and i talked alittle shit but then it was explaind to me clear stop or get baned that is the first and last warning. So i bit the bullet and shut up and stoped, i dont suck ass and i dont rat. I dont rat cause its nothing to do with me and i dont give a fuck what u do is your bis not mine unless u somehow involve me, all i ask is that u please dont and please just stop. U fucked up got caught that is it. Deal with the recation to your actions. I would deal with anything i got into. Its not going to kill u. So its not a big deal. Deal with it. And dont bring me into this shit. Im once again posting here cause of the comment u made to me. But im not here to take sides cause i dont cause i like all of u.

Neo
Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Another topic derailed to drama.... Locked.
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down