War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make this a new start take time to read this please

5 posters

Go down

Make this a new start take time to read this please Empty Make this a new start take time to read this please

Post  Neo Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:57 am

Ok im not sure how many of u ppl still check the forums any more since the server has been down but for any and all who reads this please let this long break from each other bring a new begining. i know the most of u who play for those whom i dont i will in time. it hurts me to watch u all get so mad at each other when u are an outsider/bystander like myself and u see ur friends and ppl u like and respect fuss and fight over spilled milk it makes u wonder why?? why do they get so mad? or agravited? having a bad day? im not going to lie yeah i get agravited and frusttrated at things myself, but honestly on this server how many times have any of u seen me really lose my head over some things that ppl do to me? some days ill be in a bad mood and something will happen to me and ill be like fuck it im not going to get on for a little bit. take a break if u get that mad. if someone does things they're not suppsoed to let it go. talk about it first dont get all angry about the situation ask why? try to reason. now if the situation gets outa hand to where u have to fuss about it dont just make a ticket to a gm or hell if it makes u feel better talk to me tell me the whole situation what is going on both sides and ill give u an honest opinion about what is going and and what should happen about it. i like helping ppl if it is in my reach to help someone i will. i dont like seeing u all get mad at each other i dont like reading all this stuff about who is an asshole who is cool who is not cool i dont like it and i dont know if any of u care if i like it or not but please hear me out as a friend, as someone u can come to to help u in any way i can please if not for me do it for tet stop all this nonsense in the forums about how ppl are screwing up unless it is against the rules like vip abuse stuff like that. even on that subject all u have to to is simpley post ur ss say look this is what happened in this ss u dont have to say oh well i did this he got pissed and did all this that is uncalled for. please let it be done. let all the arguing and fussing be gone u dont like someone ignore them dont talk to them not that hard or try and make peace with them. it has to stop other wise we can never hope to be a nice pvping and friendly server never hope to bring in hundreds of ppl. i hope any one who reads this can feel me and understand what i am trying to ask for. i only want peaceful pvp. i know what it means to pvp. i know u get mad sometimes when u lose. but do like i do dont say anything to the other party that is offensive in any way just simply say ur good and know u are beat. its not hard. just try it. and good luck to u all in real life. thank u for reading.
Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Make this a new start take time to read this please Empty Re: Make this a new start take time to read this please

Post  Davidk Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:35 am

Great words Neo really true facts as well. The break from each other while the server is down should help people calm down and as he said. If you feel the need to rage just log out for a while or go talk to the other person and try to resolve it before posting mean shit on the forums or saying "Oh your bad your bad gtfo kthx". If you ever feel mad enough just like Neo you can always come talk to me to calm down. Anyways thanks for reading this and try to live by what Neo has said. PEace

Davidk
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Make this a new start take time to read this please Empty Re: Make this a new start take time to read this please

Post  stephanie Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 pm

david i will talk to u wen im mad and beat yo face in >=D jk <3

Last edited by stephanie on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mT =))

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 am

stephanie wrote:david i will talk to u wen im mad and beat yo face in >=D jk <3
Lmao oh shiz.....
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 pm

i liek dead babies

DAVID lieks dead babies.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:14 am

Good words neo.You're right this break should solve some things between people.Maybe not so much drama when the server is back up.(cant wait btw). I normally do my best to help people with the problems they are having.(shit nvm mostly the problems have me in it ) LMAO . Anyways steph you will not beat david's face in... You will come to me and beat my face into your cough cough ya. So How's the weather where everyone's at ? Its been hawt as fuck here. Anyways my book is done so yall have fun and stay black my nigga's rofl
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down