War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upadate 9/5/09

2 posters

Go down

Upadate 9/5/09 Empty Upadate 9/5/09

Post  Tetrion Sat May 09, 2009 3:01 pm

i have to get into contact with my ISP again because the dedicated host is up and working.... but i cant upload the server to it because the program you use needs the ports unblocked which is why the server went down in the 1st place

so im guna bitch them out and if they dont unblock my fucking ports im getting a refund for the dedicated host and using the money to switch my ISP and ill just get the server back to running of my computer till theirs enough for another dedicated host
Tetrion
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

Back to top Go down

Upadate 9/5/09 Empty Re: Upadate 9/5/09

Post  Davidk Sat May 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Tetrion wrote:i have to get into contact with my ISP again because the dedicated host is up and working.... but i cant upload the server to it because the program you use needs the ports unblocked which is why the server went down in the 1st place

so im guna bitch them out and if they dont unblock my fucking ports im getting a refund for the dedicated host and using the money to switch my ISP and ill just get the server back to running of my computer till theirs enough for another dedicated host
Sounds like a plan buddy. Keep us informed=]
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum