War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mellock Script Rezzing.

2 posters

Go down

Mellock Script Rezzing. Empty Mellock Script Rezzing.

Post  Leroy Sun May 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Mellock Script Rezzing. Wowscr10
So like, I was trying to be doing Oni with meh buddeh Neoz and then Mellock came out of no where and was like "Hi rottenpussy!" hes to fail to come up with his own insult so w/e.... anyways, he killed me on my druid when I was talking to my dad on the phone because today is my birthday, and he starts to attack me... I'm on a druid like afk with no trinket on.. so I go over to nagrand on my hunter get a pet tame it buff up go back kill him then he is stupid enough to think he can kill me at 2% hp when I have like 85%.... There were 4 people on, me, John, Mellock, and Leroy, which is my other account.... So he script REzes and yea. You can tell I killed him once because I got a mark for killing him. and he has no buffs on. Kthx
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Mellock Script Rezzing. Empty Re: Mellock Script Rezzing.

Post  Davidk Sun May 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Leroy wrote:Mellock Script Rezzing. Wowscr10
So like, I was trying to be doing Oni with meh buddeh Neoz and then Mellock came out of no where and was like "Hi rottenpussy!" hes to fail to come up with his own insult so w/e.... anyways, he killed me on my druid when I was talking to my dad on the phone because today is my birthday, and he starts to attack me... I'm on a druid like afk with no trinket on.. so I go over to nagrand on my hunter get a pet tame it buff up go back kill him then he is stupid enough to think he can kill me at 2% hp when I have like 85%.... There were 4 people on, me, John, Mellock, and Leroy, which is my other account.... So he script REzes and yea. You can tell I killed him once because I got a mark for killing him. and he has no buffs on. Kthx
Ok first off Happy Birthday. Second. I think I need some like new way of this story to be told because I did not understand that. PM me or reply in this topic to help clarify and provide any other SS's.

Davidk
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Sun May 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Davidk wrote:
Ok first off Happy Birthday. Second. I think I need some like new way of this story to be told because I did not understand that. PM me or reply in this topic to help clarify and provide any other SS's.

Davidk
Mellock Script Rezzing. Wowscr11
Ok, so I was doing oni with Neo, and then mellock came and killed me on my druid while talking on the phone... I got on hunter, killed him a couple times, he started to script rez. So after oni died he tried right after, failed terribly, and script rezzed again.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Mon May 25, 2009 6:28 am

Leroy wrote:
Davidk wrote:

Davidk
Ok, so I was doing oni with Neo, and then mellock came and killed me on my druid while talking on the phone... I got on hunter, killed him a couple times, he started to script rez. So after oni died he tried right after, failed terribly, and script rezzed again.
The problem you have is your SS. It really doesnt prove any scrip rezzing. There arent excessive amount of corpses. Unless Im missing something please point it out to me.
Davidk
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Mon May 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Davidk wrote:
Leroy wrote:
Davidk wrote:

Davidk
The problem you have is your SS. It really doesnt prove any scrip rezzing. There arent excessive amount of corpses. Unless Im missing something please point it out to me.
Davidk
He has 0% Hp.... And hes jumping from the spirit healer... John was there too.
Edit: It's in the DB.
Edit 2: Steph saw him do it.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum