War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Some suggestions Empty Some suggestions

Post  Chapter Tue May 26, 2009 5:40 pm

1. Disable relentless strikes for rogues, its so horribly bugged

2. Sort out the elite tier, weapons and gear. ALL the gear im wearing on Chronic is better than hte elite tier, i might gain 1k hp, but i loose how much AP and crit? Resil does not work, whatever Tet says, lol.

If you dont have the time, I'd be happy to do it
Most of the weapons have sometihng wrong with them, for example use effect: 120 AP or ranged AP on maces
The bow is so hugely underpowered compared to Thoridal its retarded
And set bonuses are huge, 10 energy is huge, 6% damage on hemo/backstab/muti is huge
Reduced CD on intercept is huge, 6% MS/BT damage is huge
I'd rather have those than 10 stamina any day, i know most players would.
Put them on certain bits as on equip effects, but raise the honor needed for those peices
Make 2handers 40k, this is huge, rogues have to work double as hard as warriors?
that isnt fair at all
you want people to WANT to earn the gear, i cant even be bothered cos i have the best gear already.

3. Sort Oni out, i know you dont want legendaries dropping everytime but i wouldnt mind some kind of reward, maybe some kind of honor or even cloth to make bandages or grenades, something that makes it worth while doing, as getting gold everytime pisses everyone off

I hate sounding like im telling you how to do your job, cos you've bin doing this longer than I have, i couldnt even be bothered to get my server off hamachi, and you've mastered alot of stuff i have no clue about, but please at least acknowledge(sp?) these suggestions.

And of course I'd be happy to help implement any of these things, as some of them would only take a matter of seconds.

Tol' tigh' bitches

TOCA FOR ADMIN
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions Empty Re: Some suggestions

Post  Frooty Tue May 26, 2009 5:48 pm

I agree with the Oni Rewards, getting gold is just pretty dissappointing, also increasing the stats on the elite tier and like Chapter said, the unfair weapon costs

Good post chapter Smile

maybe you could have oni drop tokens that would be used to by the necklaces i made TETRION -Nudge nudge
Frooty
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue May 26, 2009 5:50 pm

I like alot of your idea's chapter. Sounds like some really good ones. The best part is the weapons. And effects Also i agree 100% how the elite tier needs to be up'd with like agility an such. I gave him Some idea's of my own to. About either making the promo weapons now only donation or making a new set for only donation so people want to donate for things, We have also been talking about putting portals to random places in. Like sw,org, Shat an such. I know tet has been busy irl and its hard to keep up with the server an irl . But to make things work we need to get things moving Smile

Thanks btw chapter...

TOCA FOR ADMIN
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrion Tue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm

i dono why u guys cant grasp this concept.

but there is literally No possible way any other gear can be better then elite tier.
ya for rogues the set bonuses are a must, but other classes there not so great.

Elite tier has the HIGHEST of each stat from brutal and t6, then i increases the stats i took by 15%.

this means there is literally absolutely 100% no way brutal can be better because it all. its already 15% better then brutal in every way. + the offensive stats from t6 which are also increased by 15%

The only reason i can think of that you guys think elite tier isnt as good as retail gear is because PVE gear has more AP.

i did this for a reason, thats why i picked 15% as the modifier. now if you want to be fucking retarded and think the pve gear is better the elite tier because sunwell gear has more str. or ap or spell dmg or w/e then be my guest

maybe you should all read up on the concept blizzard uses about items levels and total net gains, cuz elite tier is around 190 to 200. where as brutal and sunwell is around 150 to 160
Tetrion
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrion Tue May 26, 2009 7:13 pm

but other then that yes i know alot of the elite tier weapons are still a bit messed up.

i haven't gotten around to finishing the vendor.

i also haven't got around to makin more loot for oni. more is to come dont worry :]
Tetrion
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Frooty Tue May 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Tetrion wrote:but other then that yes i know alot of the elite tier weapons are still a bit messed up.

i haven't gotten around to finishing the vendor.

i also haven't got around to makin more loot for oni. more is to come dont worry :]

Yea like my god damn necklaces u whore face
Frooty
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue May 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Tetrion wrote:i dono why u guys cant grasp this concept.

but there is literally No possible way any other gear can be better then elite tier.
ya for rogues the set bonuses are a must, but other classes there not so great.

Elite tier has the HIGHEST of each stat from brutal and t6, then i increases the stats i took by 15%.

this means there is literally absolutely 100% no way brutal can be better because it all. its already 15% better then brutal in every way. + the offensive stats from t6 which are also increased by 15%

The only reason i can think of that you guys think elite tier isnt as good as retail gear is because PVE gear has more AP.

i did this for a reason, thats why i picked 15% as the modifier. now if you want to be fucking retarded and think the pve gear is better the elite tier because sunwell gear has more str. or ap or spell dmg or w/e then be my guest

maybe you should all read up on the concept blizzard uses about items levels and total net gains, cuz elite tier is around 190 to 200. where as brutal and sunwell is around 150 to 160
Imo remake the look for Priests and add 3 sockets to the legs not 1. Thats all Razz
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Wed May 27, 2009 4:35 pm

We and Tet talked and i see where hes coming from, its just set bonuses im worried about now.

Reduced CD on intercept - huge against mages as its 15 second with imp intercept and set bonuses, just like blink, which renders blink useless to them

6% damage increase on mortal strike/bloodthirst - huge against anyone, im not sure how much AP it would take to increase damage by 6% but its a fuck load more than we get from elite tier

6% damage on Hemo/Mutilate/Backstab/Sinister strike - same as above

6% increases damage of frostbolt/fireball/arcane blast - same as above although spell damage

6% increase on shadow bolt/incinerate - same as above

You get that idea, its same with elemental shamans etc etc

Reduced CD on stormstrike - pretty obviously good

Increases energy by 10 - Playing mutilate with anything but 120 energy is fail, this is essential unless you like ambush rogues running around 1 shotting everyone.

Reduced CD on psycic scream - obviously amazing, the only CC priest have

Unless these are put onto certain peices, e.g. legs, costing 60k or even 80k honor, im not even gunna buy any, as these are so crucial for all the classes i play (NOT JUST ROGUE TET)

peace
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum