War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a good question

2 posters

Go down

I have a good question Empty I have a good question

Post  Neo Thu May 28, 2009 1:14 am

i would like to know what is tet going to do about these forums once he goes public, is he going to leave it like this for the world to see? is he going to delete it? leave it all up for examples? what?

this has got to be embarassing for him, do you ppl not like him or something? how can you post this stuff with him being your friend? this is like sticking a cold knife slowly in his back so he dont know youre doing it. Do you even care? This man is trying to make life enjoyabel for us all and what do we do? Stick it to him be fucking up his reputation based on what he has built so far, we have to stop posting ss of bullshit, we have to stop cursing each other in the fourms, please.

if you dont respect tet, respect yourself cause usualy when a post gets made someone gets egg on their face, im going to make another suggestion for tet, if its possible to delete all the abuse forums if possible, or start a new forums before he goes public. I can only imagine how embarassing this is to him when he wants to tell one of his friends about the server. come on ppl help him out and in the end he will help you, make it to where he wants to make the server bigger and better, not to where everytime he gets on he wonders what kind of drama is going to happen today.

and in closing this wall of txt i say this, im wasting my words cause the reader is either not going to read this, not going to care, or ignore this. but to anyone who does please im only trying to help a friend, that is all i want to do is help. i know im not good at much but if there is anyway i can help i will. i dont know why i even bother with typing this stuff ne more, i dont know why i try to go on, but there is something inside me that just wants to keep going. i dont know how much longer i want to go on with this stuff. dont help me help tet.
Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

I have a good question Empty Re: I have a good question

Post  Neo Thu May 28, 2009 1:26 am

you know what come to think about it, i know exactly what is going to happen to the ppl who read this.. its going to be read, thought about, then itll just disappear from the memory. but then sometimes they might remeber this,but most of the time they will totall for get about it all. heh no one can tell me im wrong here, not honestly. cause its already happened 3 times over. and it will happen again, i just dont like being right some times. im sorry to you all.
Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Thu May 28, 2009 7:10 am

Neo wrote:you know what come to think about it, i know exactly what is going to happen to the ppl who read this.. its going to be read, thought about, then itll just disappear from the memory. but then sometimes they might remeber this,but most of the time they will totall for get about it all. heh no one can tell me im wrong here, not honestly. cause its already happened 3 times over. and it will happen again, i just dont like being right some times. im sorry to you all.
Well I do own the forums so once the server has gone full public a lot of the topics will be deleted and forum rules will be enforced much more strictly
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Thu May 28, 2009 4:23 pm

at least you understand where im coming from man, and im glade to read that.
Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down