Who know's

Go down

WTF HAPPEN TO TET

50% 50% 
[ 3 ]
50% 50% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 6

Who know's

Post  Toca on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:15 am

Neutral
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  stephanie on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:09 am

i dont think hes coming back tbh. not to offend anyone.

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-03-16
Age : 26
Location : canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Kessen on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:14 am

oh noes tet is gone!
Kessen
Kessen
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Frooty on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:11 pm

seriously though... where the fuck is he lol? anyone seen him on MSN ? or anyone can call him?
Frooty
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-02-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  stephanie on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:45 pm

nope =/ he has completely disapeared Question Exclamation

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 61
Join date : 2009-03-16
Age : 26
Location : canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Neo on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:32 pm

i dont want to call him let the man live his life.
Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-03-09
Age : 31
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Frooty on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Neo wrote:i dont want to call him let the man live his life.

Lol.. we just wanna know if hes ever come back thats all, i'm sure he cant spare us what, a minute of his life to tell us that the server is dead? lol
Frooty
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-02-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Gooniebear on Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Stfu all of you. He has been abducted by aliens so heres the plan: Toca call NASA, Steph help Toca, Frooty round up the military, David and Leroy can go grab me some juice and Neo you go make me some popcorn. That way we will all help save Tet. Kkthxbai!
Gooniebear
Gooniebear
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 27
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Leroy on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:00 am

Toca wrote:Neutral
you fucked it up toca, It's midget poo poo porn.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-03-05
Age : 23
Location : fl0rida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  bLze on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:09 am

Yea i left..i mean its been weeks and no reply..atleast he should keep updates on the forums.
bLze
bLze
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 67
Join date : 2009-03-03
Location : houstontX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Frooty on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:11 am

Gooniebear wrote:Stfu all of you. He has been abducted by aliens so heres the plan: Toca call NASA, Steph help Toca, Frooty round up the military, David and Leroy can go grab me some juice and Neo you go make me some popcorn. That way we will all help save Tet. Kkthxbai!

and what will you do?
Frooty
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-02-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Toca on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Frooty wrote:
Gooniebear wrote:Stfu all of you. He has been abducted by aliens so heres the plan: Toca call NASA, Steph help Toca, Frooty round up the military, David and Leroy can go grab me some juice and Neo you go make me some popcorn. That way we will all help save Tet. Kkthxbai!

and what will you do?

He will be eating the popcorn an drinking the juice duhhh
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 212
Join date : 2009-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Gooniebear on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am

Toca wrote:
Frooty wrote:
Gooniebear wrote:Stfu all of you. He has been abducted by aliens so heres the plan: Toca call NASA, Steph help Toca, Frooty round up the military, David and Leroy can go grab me some juice and Neo you go make me some popcorn. That way we will all help save Tet. Kkthxbai!

and what will you do?

He will be eating the popcorn an drinking the juice duhhh
Gooniebear
Gooniebear
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 27
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Arcaniom on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:57 am

Def gay mig pr0n he told me he'll send me sum toos
Arcaniom
Arcaniom
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-02-11
Age : 109
Location : USA

View user profile http://wartornpvp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Gooniebear on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:49 pm

U pass it to me then :0
Gooniebear
Gooniebear
Sophomore
Sophomore

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 27
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Mattley on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:39 am

+1 niggers
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-02-15
Age : 27
Location : FORUMZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who know's

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum