War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love all of my friend's sense of humor

5 posters

Go down

I love all of my friend's sense of humor Empty I love all of my friend's sense of humor

Post  Twiztid Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:36 am

This is funny i gotta worry about logging into a lvl 70 elite or logging into being stuck to where i can't find my body due to misuse of VIP abbilities.See what would make my life easier would be to have them lose thier VIP abbilities with 1 chat with a GM but they are my friends so this is where my hands are tied.

ALL of yall niggahs who port me know who you are and this is my last warning STOP!! i don't wanna log in and be falling into a viod where i cannot get out of for the 400th time because yall get a kick out of it!? fuck that!

when i get VIP oh man hahaha vengeance is sweet Twisted Evil
Twiztid
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

I love all of my friend's sense of humor Empty Re: I love all of my friend's sense of humor

Post  Davidk Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 am

What they are doing is abuse. Dont do it back because you can ba banned for it. If you open an in game ticket and have SS's of them summoning you I will handle it.
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I love all of my friend's sense of humor Empty Re: I love all of my friend's sense of humor

Post  Twiztid Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:36 pm

No need to david i can handle it it's all good
Twiztid
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattley Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Twiztid wrote:No need to david i can handle it it's all good
Revenge isn't "handling it"

Either do it in a professional manner and maybe they stop, and if they don't you keep a ticket open and let somebody with authority handle it.

You bother abusing you stoop to their level and eventually get caught and get banned. Not good for your case.
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Twiztid wrote:This is funny i gotta worry about logging into a lvl 70 elite or logging into being stuck to where i can't find my body due to misuse of VIP abbilities.See what would make my life easier would be to have them lose thier VIP abbilities with 1 chat with a GM but they are my friends so this is where my hands are tied.

ALL of yall niggahs who port me know who you are and this is my last warning STOP!! i don't wanna log in and be falling into a viod where i cannot get out of for the 400th time because yall get a kick out of it!? fuck that!

when i get VIP oh man hahaha vengeance is sweet Twisted Evil
wasn't me, I haven't been on in the past week.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm

i know who it is >=D ima keep my mouth shut tho. no need for MORE drama lol
twiz u need to put yor foot down >=| tell them bitches to lay off yo motha fookin sheet =)
<3

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down