War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting the Record Straight

+3
Toca
Davidk
Mattley
7 posters

Go down

Setting the Record Straight Empty Setting the Record Straight

Post  Mattley Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Since the last topic was locked, i'll explain myself and a whole lot of other shit.

1. In replying to me not being on the server...
Wait what? Then why do I have the character's named "Seiko" and "Mattley" on the server then Steph? You don't see me because of time zone differences, nor do you inquire as to my where-abouts. So don't say I haven't been on the server when quite the opposite has occured.
2. Toca just for you.
I didn't say you were a bad GM, nor did I say you were abusing your powers for doing what you did to Chapter. Rules are rules and you are enforcing them despite what Chapter wants us to believe. Honestly though, do my research?
"I don't care what yall think of me"
Seems like you're caring that somebody accused you falsely bro.
Ironic statement as it is, I still don't see a reason as to why you are such a hard-ass of a person. Were you beaten as a child or something? Powers or not the way you act to some people on the server is beyond revolting. Also I don't remember myself in particular bitching about a gamemaster here doing something or not, we have such a low population we don't need everybody hating each other to begin with.
3. Steph
Ever since the one day you went absolutely ape shit on me, I always wondered about you.
As i've said before, I have nothing against you nor do I dislike you in any fashion.

And as for stuff I don't know, I would have loved to have seen one of these "abuse" incidents in person then I would have something better to say. Since I do not, how am I supposed to know when this abusing is at times when i'm not on the computer or busy with shit in life? I'm not talkin' shit about anything if you think about it, i'm speaking the truth from somebody who's intelligent enough to point out the flaws of why this server if it's current citizens don't smarten the fuck up and drop the bullshit with each other will fail.

4. Chapter
I still respect you, but you honestly need to work on your anger issues and your ways of dealing with people you dislike.

5. Davidk, Frooty, Metrion/Tetrion

Hung out with David, still a chill guy
Frooty's mazes are still fun.

Never really talked to either Met or Tet, but they still seem like cool guys.

TLDR; Version.

I'm not coming back to this place, Blackblood isn't coming back either cause he's sick of the shit associated with this place as well. Some of you are still cool, others need to grow the fuck up. Bai bai, those of you know how to get in touch.

Also, WTB lock since this is finishing my side of this "Drama fight"
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Setting the Record Straight Empty Re: Setting the Record Straight

Post  Davidk Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Goodbye brotha=[. Before you go give the MSN <3. Much love
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:07 pm

(2. Toca just for you.
I didn't say you were a bad GM, nor did I say you were abusing your powers for doing what you did to Chapter. Rules are rules and you are enforcing them despite what Chapter wants us to believe. Honestly though, do my research?
Ironic statement as it is, I still don't see a reason as to why you are such a hard-ass of a person. Were you beaten as a child or something? Powers or not the way you act to some people on the server is beyond revolting. Also I don't remember myself in particular bitching about a gamemaster here doing something or not, we have such a low population we don't need everybody hating each other to begin with.)

Ok im not starting drama nore will i disrespect you. I do need to say a few things and then im really done with these message boards for now.
1. I never said you said i was a bad gm.
2. Yes i said research as in look to why im a dickhead/asshole to people. Thats what i ment by research. As in collecting data to prove your point.
3. No im wasnt beaten as a child. Im a hard ass to people because thats one of the only ways to get people to respect you and not shit on you all the time like these people do to some other people.
Im mostly a blunt person i say it like it is but i also have respect while saying it. If you take it in a bad way thats not my problem. My problem is whatever i told you and thats all. Most the people you talk about me being rude or anything to know's im a blunt person and they take it how its said. Because they know i mean no harm in it. People that dont know me for example(you) Will take it to heart and cry over it or somthing. I really mean no harm. I was raised to be honest and blunt You can never go wrong with being a blunt honest person but to me you can still h ave respect while being blunt like i am
I understand what you're saying though and i will try and work on that because you did point it out and honestly thats a problem you have with me or you wouldnt of said it. Anyways gl on whatever you do man
As to blackblood yeah he's my homie but thats not the reason why he's not on this server right now
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Kessen Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Ahhh, i remember the day steph went ape shit on you......

If only i had screenshots of that faithful day at VCN arena lols

So I'm guessing drama is going down on wartorn? ( Can't get on 2.4.3 comp wont let me ;])
Kessen
Kessen
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcaniom Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:03 am

This is one of my many niggas peace. Cool I love you
Arcaniom
Arcaniom
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Arcaniom Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:06 am

Toca wrote:(2. Toca just for you.
Ironic statement as it is, I still don't see a reason as to why you are such a hard-ass of a person. Were you beaten as a child or something? Powers or not the way you act to some people on the server is beyond revolting. Also I don't remember myself in particular bitching about a gamemaster here doing something or not, we have such a low population we don't need everybody hating each other to begin with.)

Ok im not starting drama nore will i disrespect you. I do need to say a few things and then im really done with these message boards for now.
1. I never said you said i was a bad gm.
2. Yes i said research as in look to why im a dickhead/asshole to people. Thats what i ment by research. As in collecting data to prove your point.
3. No im wasnt beaten as a child. Im a hard ass to people because thats one of the only ways to get people to respect you and not shit on you all the time like these people do to some other people.
Im mostly a blunt person i say it like it is but i also have respect while saying it. If you take it in a bad way thats not my problem. My problem is whatever i told you and thats all. Most the people you talk about me being rude or anything to know's im a blunt person and they take it how its said. Because they know i mean no harm in it. People that dont know me for example(you) Will take it to heart and cry over it or somthing. I really mean no harm. I was raised to be honest and blunt You can never go wrong with being a blunt honest person but to me you can still h ave respect while being blunt like i am
I understand what you're saying though and i will try and work on that because you did point it out and honestly thats a problem you have with me or you wouldnt of said it. Anyways gl on whatever you do man
As to blackblood yeah he's my homie but thats not the reason why he's not on this server right now

TOCA is a shitfaced fuck.

jk brah
Arcaniom
Arcaniom
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:41 am

DRAMA! im pretty much cool with everyone here YIPPYYAYO
Micah
Micah
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:36 am

MATTLEH

need's msn before you depart, or i'll ask Minority or some shit.

And I think I just don't get enough sleep, I seem to rage when I've bin up all night.
Peace out G
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:21 am

ohhh snapppppppperrrrrrssssssss jesus was a jew
Toca
Toca
Halfway There