War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moar of a question....

4 posters

Go down

moar of a question.... Empty moar of a question....

Post  Chapter Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:59 pm

if one of us can find you a script for armor ignore and mutilate to work, would it lag the server to hell
or could you fit it in?

<3

ps i have to include the word nigga so here it is
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

moar of a question.... Empty Re: moar of a question....

Post  Davidk Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Chapter wrote:if one of us can find you a script for armor ignore and mutilate to work, would it lag the server to hell
or could you fit it in?

<3

Ill take a look into it. Shouldn't lag the server but I'm not to sure in all honesty. Tet is running the whole server off his CPU so it may but he would be the best person to answer the question.
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:03 pm

LOLNIGGA
Blackblood
Blackblood

http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Blackblood wrote:LOLNIGGA

this.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Chapter wrote:
Blackblood wrote:LOLNIGGA

this.
Indeed.
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Spam topic is spam....
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Davidk wrote:Spam topic is spam....
No u <3
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrion Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:44 am

Chapter wrote:if one of us can find you a script for armor ignore and mutilate to work, would it lag the server to hell
or could you fit it in?

<3

No it wouldent. but theres a small problem.

its extramly hard to add more scripts atm, armemu (creaters of the core) have all updated to wotlk, and none of the sours files work corretly. in order to add more scripts i have to compile them into the core, and i cant do that without the source.

and also, if i WERE able to compile it makes a whole new core, that i then just copy past.

but the current scripts part of the core has all the bug and spell fixes in it, and i dont have the old files so i can recompile these with new scripts.

atm the only thing i can think of is if there anyway to fuse the scripts.dll'd together.
or if its possable to put the scripts.dll into source with the other source scripts and it re-recompiles them together.

Or if i can manage to somehow find all the scripts again, which would be difficult because i have no idea exactly whats scripts are already in the dll.

and ALL that is if im able to find the last 2.4.3 reversion released
Tetrion
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:21 am

Tetrion wrote:
or could you fit it in?

<3

its extramly hard to add more scripts atm, armemu (creaters of the core) have all updated to wotlk, and none of the sours files work corretly. in order to add more scripts i have to compile them into the core, and i cant do that without the source.

and also, if i WERE able to compile it makes a whole new core, that i then just copy past.

but the current scripts part of the core has all the bug and spell fixes in it, and i dont have the old files so i can recompile these with new scripts.

atm the only thing i can think of is if there anyway to fuse the scripts.dll'd together.
or if its possable to put the scripts.dll into source with the other source scripts and it re-recompiles them together.

Or if i can manage to somehow find all the scripts again, which would be difficult because i have no idea exactly whats scripts are already in the dll.

more of a huge problem? lol

and that sounds like a lot of work, maybe something to think about in the future.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:36 am

Chapter wrote:
Tetrion wrote:
or could you fit it in?

<3

more of a huge problem? lol

and that sounds like a lot of work, maybe something to think about in the future.
well shit that's a lot, but like i'm not sure anyone would care for scripted instances to be honest. but it'd definately be something to work on in the future like chapter said.
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down