War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An example of why it was a good idea

+8
Mattley
Will
Davidk
Blackblood
Toca
Chapter
Saint
lazerpirate
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An example of why it was a good idea Empty An example of why it was a good idea

Post  lazerpirate Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 pm

An example of why it was a good idea Naked10

This is an example of why what was done was a good idea. Thank you for filtering Tets ^^.
lazerpirate
lazerpirate
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

An example of why it was a good idea Empty Re: An example of why it was a good idea

Post  Saint Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:37 pm

lazerpirate wrote:An example of why it was a good idea Naked10

This is an example of why what was done was a good idea. Thank you for filtering Tets ^^.

This is what happens when Chapter is mad...

I thought I heard something about you hitting someone and porting out with the portal.
Saint
Saint
Saint
Saint

Back to top Go down

An example of why it was a good idea Empty Re: An example of why it was a good idea

Post  Chapter Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Removed by Davidk

Your part of the staff.... Think before you rage.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Ok well yes it was bad and you did get some people filtered but you also got good gm's filtered to so yeah gg dawg Smile
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  lazerpirate Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Chapter wrote:WOO ABUSE THREAD FUCK YEAH

anywho, i dont give a FUCKING SHIT if Tetrion bans me for threatening you,
you combat ported, and if that isnt a rule, i still dont give a fucking shit.
its absolutely retarded, and your're the worst player ive ever seen to play wow.

go fucking die.

Lolz he just got his powers back somehow, started to disconnect me on 2 seperate accounts 5 times, then when i was resting outside a pvp area he summoned me into a group of people to kill me.
lazerpirate
lazerpirate
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 pm

lazerpirate wrote:
Chapter wrote:WOO ABUSE THREAD FUCK YEAH

anywho, i dont give a FUCKING SHIT if Tetrion bans me for threatening you,
you combat ported, and if that isnt a rule, i still dont give a fucking shit.
its absolutely retarded, and your're the worst player ive ever seen to play wow.

go fucking die.

Lolz he just got his powers back somehow, started to disconnect me on 2 seperate accounts 5 times, then when i was resting outside a pvp area he summoned me into a group of people to kill me.

no proof.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Yeah dawg. I was totally abusing and thanks to your bitch ass I'm demoted. I come back to the server from like a 4 week break, then I'm demoted. For doing absoultely nothing, heh. Oh well shit happens. xD
Blackblood
Blackblood

http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Post  lazerpirate Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:59 pm

The post wasnt about abusing. What i wanted was to have the gms reviewed because there were too many. It wasnt meant to have anyone demoted due to abuse, just needed less gms in a server with only 20 players... when we get more im sure theyll put you back in charge ^^... i feel bad tho Death got caught up in this for doing his job right... ill make sure tets knows i was mistaken
lazerpirate
lazerpirate
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:01 pm

lazerpirate wrote:The post wasnt about abusing. What i wanted was to have the gms reviewed because there were too many. It wasnt meant to have anyone demoted due to abuse, just needed less gms in a server with only 20 players... when we get more im sure theyll put you back in charge ^^... i feel bad tho Death got caught up in this for doing his job right... ill make sure tets knows i was mistaken
Ah I see. Understood lol.
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Everyone part of the staff in this thread that's bitching and complaining needs to stop now. Your making not only yourselves but the server look stupid. There is no need be doing stupid shit with your powers or with what your saying on the forums. Constantly flaming players for what they report when from up to now has been all legit. Even if he was using the portal to port out of combat what you just said Chapter was just to far. This isn't just to him either though Ive seen Staff members say some just awful things to players and its really just unacceptable. Next time try taking the smart path and watch your language and what you say. From now on though to make it clear using that portal in the Onirus arena during combat will get you a minor ban. Repeated use will result in a permanent ban.
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Davidk wrote:Everyone part of the staff in this thread that's bitching and complaining needs to stop now. Your making not only yourselves but the server look stupid. There is no need be doing stupid shit with your powers or with what your saying on the forums. Constantly flaming players for what they report when from up to now has been all legit. Even if he was using the portal to port out of combat what you just said Chapter was just to far. This isn't just to him either though Ive seen Staff members say some just awful things to players and its really just unacceptable. Next time try taking the smart path and watch your language and what you say. From now on though to make it clear using that portal in the Onirus arena during combat will get you a minor ban. Repeated use will result in a permanent ban.
THE WALL OF TEXT HAS SPOKEN THE TRUTH.
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Nice keybinds?

Will
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattley Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Although mostly everybody here is my friend..

This is distasteful, even for somebody as mellow as me. I understand that Chapter is pissy, but that time should be spent away from the community to get a level head.

As for combat porting.. Pathetic on its own, doesn't need to be explained.

All said and done, before the community starts to sky rocket we need to pick people that are level headed, with a good knowledge of commands, and a decent amount of respect within the community itself.
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:28 pm

Mattley wrote:Although mostly everybody here is my friend..

This is distasteful, even for somebody as mellow as me. I understand that Chapter is pissy, but that time should be spent away from the community to get a level head.

All said and done, before the community starts to sky rocket we need to pick people that are level headed, with a good knowledge of commands, and a decent amount of respect within the community itself.

in all seriousness, Mattley for GM.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattley Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Chapter wrote:

Chapter, you'd most likely do a hell of a lot better job at it then me imo.
Mattley
Mattley
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Mattley wrote:
Chapter wrote:

Chapter, you'd most likely do a hell of a lot better job at it then me imo.
you'd both do good. <3
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  lazerpirate Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:14 pm

I spoke to Chapter, hes calmed down alot it was just a misunderstanding
lazerpirate
lazerpirate
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:40 pm

lazerpirate wrote:I spoke to Chapter, hes calmed down alot it was just a misunderstanding
good to know, our community needs to get along.
LOL+1
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Cwazy Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:21 pm

lazerpirate wrote:I spoke to Chapter, hes calmed down alot it was just a misunderstanding
Aww isn't that sweet :-) we all gwettying awong Smile
Cwazy
Cwazy
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Cwazy wrote:
Aww isn't that sweet :-) we all gwettying awong Smile
^
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:10 am

^ stop with you're post count black rofl
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:28 am

Toca wrote:^ stop with you're post count black rofl
never!
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:20 am

yes
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:34 am

Toca wrote:yes
:[
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Micah Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:38 am

i know people joke about this but, he could actually roll his face on his keyboard huh?
Micah
Micah
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next