War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An example of why it was a good idea

+8
Mattley
Will
Davidk
Blackblood
Toca
Chapter
Saint
lazerpirate
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An example of why it was a good idea - Page 2 Empty Re: An example of why it was a good idea

Post  Tetrion Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:05 am

wow..Nice chapter, i just read this.

you guys seriously dont know how disappointing you are. with that kind of attitude and mentality you wont be getting anything back, and if u keep it up im guna keep demoting you till you learn

i am WAY to lenient on you guys for all being my friends, honestly if you were anyone else you wouldn't have Any powers at all right now.
i give all you guys a brake, and leave you with some powers and instead of realizing WHY i took them away, you go push it some more.

your true character and personality reflects from stuff like this, and thats exactly what i dont need in my staff.

you better get your act together, because you guys(not everyone) are on very thin ice, and im running out of patience to deal with the needless drama and bullshit. Grow up, seriously.
Tetrion
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

Back to top Go down

An example of why it was a good idea - Page 2 Empty Re: An example of why it was a good idea

Post  bLze Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:37 am

lol i remember that day of every1 eraging cause of the gnomelocks haha it got this big? damm
bLze
bLze
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:27 am

Tetrion wrote:wow..Nice chapter, i just read this.

you guys seriously dont know how disappointing you are. with that kind of attitude and mentality you wont be getting anything back, and if u keep it up im guna keep demoting you till you learn

i am WAY to lenient on you guys for all being my friends, honestly if you were anyone else you wouldn't have Any powers at all right now.
i give all you guys a brake, and leave you with some powers and instead of realizing WHY i took them away, you go push it some more.

your true character and personality reflects from stuff like this, and thats exactly what i dont need in my staff.

you better get your act together, because you guys(not everyone) are on very thin ice, and im running out of patience to deal with the needless drama and bullshit. Grow up, seriously.
indeed tetrion, indeed...
Blackblood
Blackblood

http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2