War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay GM abuse.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yay GM abuse. Empty Yay GM abuse.

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:33 pm

"I'm going to bring order to this server." -Toca. Incorrect.
You are mad because I killed you, you couldn't beat my hunter. So then you cracked, you revived yourself after me killing you and then killed me then said you were gonna ban me, then from there you were just a dick. I have a few SS's To prove this.
Yay GM abuse. Wowscr16
Using his GM tag and .ann JUST to irritate a player, I see nothing concerning server news. (Which is should only be used for, not for some dumb ass reason like that)
Yay GM abuse. Wowscr17
Nice spam, and breaking rule one. I belive that rule has to do with swearing, don't get me wrong this is one of those rules people tend to "forget". And spamming.
Yay GM abuse. Wowscr18
Yay, sent me a "odd" messange and not being able to reply. Not really abuse, but showing hes being immature.
Yay GM abuse. Wowscr19
Yay, more immaturity. Great GM, eh?
Yay GM abuse. Wowscr18
Banned, all of my accounts. Fun Fun.

Something I should add, I spam summoned bLze, be he deserves it for being a prick, and anyone who has been honor farming deserves it. He does it when everyone is not on, like chapter.
I summoned Toca into the void, If you have seen the rest of this post you should understand why.

Thanks for watching -_-...
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Yay GM abuse. Empty Re: Yay GM abuse.

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Yay GM abuse. Wowscr20
Sorry, last SS was the same as the first one.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:38 pm

and here comes the fire works..... Shocked afro

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:40 pm

stephanie wrote:and here comes the fire works..... Shocked afro
He shouldn't have been a total dick. For me killing him cuz he can't beat my huntard.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Ok i ban you because its simple you summoned me into the void ^^ i warned you not to summon anyone again. The gm abuse pics first two how do you know i was talking to you ?. Anyways yes i did try and get you to take me off ignore so i could talk to you and work out problems we had instead you was a cock smoker and summoned me into a void after i did say sorry. I also have ss's of you saying you summoned players and you did it today again to blze. You are not the gm you do not need to spam summon anyone. take a ss an post the damn thing its simple. yes i was being childish to work out a problem with a ex friend but mehh whatever floats your boat justin timberlake, Cry a river some more because you got ban. Also on top of it i have ss's of you honor farming and using rez script an speed hacking so gg. Enjoy your ban. see you in 10 day's
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Also rotten i coulda swore you blamed crazy for this same thing. stfu get over it. Dont attack me with my gm tag on again. gg enjoy your ban like i said
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Toca wrote:Ok i ban you because its simple you summoned me into the void ^^ i warned you not to summon anyone again. The gm abuse pics first two how do you know i was talking to you ?. Anyways yes i did try and get you to take me off ignore so i could talk to you and work out problems we had instead you was a cock smoker and summoned me into a void after i did say sorry. I also have ss's of you saying you summoned players and you did it today again to blze. You are not the gm you do not need to spam summon anyone. take a ss an post the damn thing its simple. yes i was being childish to work out a problem with a ex friend but mehh whatever floats your boat justin timberlake, Cry a river some more because you got ban. Also on top of it i have ss's of you honor farming and using rez script an speed hacking so gg. Enjoy your ban. see you in 10 day's
Stfu you stupid prick, don't make yourself look good, there were two people on, you and me. Then later Chapter. And you were being a faggot not trying to work things out. You should just Gtfo, I'm quitting the server.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:49 pm

No i was if you would read more then just what the ss's that you posted say you might find the real truth.. You leaving the server /wave had nothing but problems from you anyways

Yeah hacking,abusing summon, Summong a gm into a void, honor farming, <--- Compared to what you just posted Pff just leave
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:51 pm

Toca wrote:No i was if you would read more then just what the ss's that you posted say you might find the real truth.. You leaving the server /wave had nothing but problems from you anyways

Yeah hacking,abusing summon, Summong a gm into a void, honor farming, <--- Compared to what you just posted Pff just leave
Yay, Hyper Mode for like 1 minute, thats alot of hacking right there, it's called messing around, EVERY VIP ABUSES THERE POWERS! Not just me you dumb fuck, you know that more than anyone. 90% of the server honor farms, I quit. Whats your point? might as well shut down the server if you want me gone.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Leroy wrote:
Toca wrote:No i was if you would read more then just what the ss's that you posted say you might find the real truth.. You leaving the server /wave had nothing but problems from you anyways

Yay, Hyper Mode for like 1 minute, thats alot of hacking right there, it's called messing around, EVERY VIP ABUSES THERE POWERS! Not just me you dumb fuck, you know that more than anyone. 90% of the server honor farms, I quit. Whats your point? might as well shut down the server if you want me gone.

Hacking is hacking rotten. Read hacking =perma ban. Vip's do not summon gm's into a void, Or spam summons somone till they dc. They normally take ss's and send them to me or davidk and we deal with it when we get online. Yes rotten i really was trying to work things out with you that why i said Sorry for ragging on you. But you noticed how you didnt post a ss of that one huh. Just trying to make me lose gm just like the rest BECAUSE I ENFORCE THE RULES

Really i got no beef if you leave you leave if not well i'll talk to you in 10d's when your ban is up Smile

If you find it unfair tell tet to take my gm from me. It really wont hurt my feelings.
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:03 pm

[quote="Toca"]
Leroy wrote:

BECAUSE I ENFORCE THE RULES

[quote] Cuse me, Sir, wtf you say? I have alot of SS's of you "enforcing" the rules. Niec spam, nice swearing. Nice abuse of .ann and GM tag. GG
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Brb with ss's
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 pm

holy fuck. rotten u were hacking. thats enuff for him to ban u. hes been giving u warnings and telling u to stop. u havnt listend. he finally banned u wut u expect? hes being a good GM. mind the swearing isnt really necessary.....but ppl have been doing alota shit and not following the rules. wudnt u get mad if u told the same person 5 times to stop and they didnt?

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:19 pm

stephanie wrote:holy fuck. rotten u were hacking. thats enuff for him to ban u. hes been giving u warnings and telling u to stop. u havnt listend. he finally banned u wut u expect? hes being a good GM. mind the swearing isnt really necessary.....but ppl have been doing alota shit and not following the rules. wudnt u get mad if u told the same person 5 times to stop and they didnt?
Did you not read the part where I said hes not following the rules either? So cuz hes a GM that makes it ok? I don't think so. So what if I was hacking? There are 3 people on the server atm and Hypermode is just something that looks cool to make my character jump faster and dance looks funny. Yay sorry for having fun, WoW isn't for fun it's for stupid drama like this right? World of Drama.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  stephanie Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:23 pm

i never said that. and i didnt say it was ok for him either. bkuz its not. but seriously rotten wud u get pissed if u had to tell the same person over and over agen to stop and they didnt?

stephanie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

stephanie wrote:i never said that. and i didnt say it was ok for him either. bkuz its not. but seriously rotten wud u get pissed if u had to tell the same person over and over agen to stop and they didnt?
Why would they care what I said? I'm just some other player on the server. half the people don't like me. Lol, why would they listen to me so why should I try? That question didn't quite do it for me, can you ask another?
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Hmm Void Death :O

Yay GM abuse. WoWScrnShot_040709_220725

Spitting isnt nice. learn to swallow

Yay GM abuse. WoWScrnShot_040709_155245

OHH SNAP IS THAT YOU CUSSING :O

Yay GM abuse. WoWScrnShot_032709_051440

GG rotten
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Toca wrote:Hmm Void Death :O

Yay GM abuse. WoWScrnShot_040709_220725

Spitting isnt nice. learn to swallow

Yay GM abuse. WoWScrnShot_040709_155245

OHH SNAP IS THAT YOU CUSSING :O

Yay GM abuse. WoWScrnShot_032709_051440

GG rotten
Fail to try and cross out me saying Jk, And saying /spit isn't disrespect to staff, you are just stupid.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Ok First off rotten. I did not try to cross the jk part. Jking or not its cussing. So You fail at life period.
2. Spitting is disrespect. If i walked up to you irl and spit on you would you think i was disrepecting you or saying hello?
Im stupid? HAHA please learn What you're talking about before you speak lil one. Tired of you people coming on these forums everytime i ban one of you and complaining about me saying what a horrible gm i am. I have half the servers population saying im a good gm and to keep up the good work.Good job on taking care of things while tet is gone..So this right here one little break down of mine im automatically a bad gm? Was it not to long ago you was telling me do what you gotta do it doesnt matter if people get mad at you ? Right rotten see thats the thing i could careless about you opion of me or about me if you think im a bad gm for cracking joke or you know baning hackers and abusers thats up to you. Just dont cry to me anymore when you catch a honor farmer or somone that script rezzes. Anyways im done with this post its up to tet once again if he wants to take my gm from me. Have a nice day and happy killing people
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Toca wrote:Ok First off rotten. I did not try to cross the jk part. Jking or not its cussing. So You fail at life period.
2. Spitting is disrespect. If i walked up to you irl and spit on you would you think i was disrepecting you or saying hello?
Im stupid? HAHA please learn What you're talking about before you speak lil one. Tired of you people coming on these forums everytime i ban one of you and complaining about me saying what a horrible gm i am. I have half the servers population saying im a good gm and to keep up the good work.Good job on taking care of things while tet is gone..So this right here one little break down of mine im automatically a bad gm? Was it not to long ago you was telling me do what you gotta do it doesnt matter if people get mad at you ? Right rotten see thats the thing i could careless about you opion of me or about me if you think im a bad gm for cracking joke or you know baning hackers and abusers thats up to you. Just dont cry to me anymore when you catch a honor farmer or somone that script rezzes. Anyways im done with this post its up to tet once again if he wants to take my gm from me. Have a nice day and happy killing people

or not its cussing. So You fail at life period.
Im stupid? HAHA please learn What you're talking about before you speak lil one. Tired of you people coming on these forums everytime i ban one of you and complaining about me saying what a horrible gm i am. I have half the servers population saying im a good gm and to keep up the good work. Scuse me moron, this is a videogame. Not real life, get that straight. And if you didn't know your percent's half the server is half, not all. Let me help you out here. If you eat 50% of a 100% cookie, you have 50% left. I think thats how it goes, correct me if I'm wrong.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 pm

I dont know if you're a complete moron or absolute retard. Really half the server's POPULATION. correct ? are you following me

10 people play on the server 5 people like me 5 people dont 5 people say im a good gm 5 people dont
^^ Half stupid shit
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Toca wrote:I dont know if you're a complete moron or absolute retard. Really half the server's POPULATION. correct ? are you following me

10 people play on the server 5 people like me 5 people dont 5 people say im a good gm 5 people dont
^^ Half stupid shit
WOW You're so fucking stupid, I said half the cookie, WHICH IS HALF THE SERVER. You fucking numb nut.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Do you not understand what im telling you? How can you say im retarded if you said the same thing i just did rotten really. Learn to pay attention an keep up . Dont worry this post wont go on for to much longer. Im gonna have davidk lock it
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Toca wrote:Do you not understand what im telling you? How can you say im retarded if you said the same thing i just did rotten really. Learn to pay attention an keep up . Dont worry this post wont go on for to much longer. Im gonna have davidk lock it
You really are fucking stupid aren't you....I SAID THAT THE OTHER HALF DOESN'T LIKE YOU, HENCE THE COOKIE PART I SAID. 50% hates you 50% Likes you, why can't you understand you moron.
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 pm

So in a way you just repeated what i said if you're saying that. WHY CANT YOU GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next