War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abuse 3 SS.

+6
Davidk
Neo
Toca
Leroy
Frooty
maxses
10 posters

Go down

Abuse 3 SS. Empty Abuse 3 SS.

Post  maxses Tue May 26, 2009 2:51 am

Abuse 3 SS. Wowscr12
Abuse 3 SS. Wowscr11
Abuse 3 SS. Wowscr10

maxses
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Abuse 3 SS. Empty Re: Abuse 3 SS.

Post  Frooty Tue May 26, 2009 2:53 am

inb4nicekeybinds... uhm.. I'll leave this to Davidk
Frooty
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Tue May 26, 2009 2:55 am

maxses wrote:Abuse 3 SS. Wowscr12
Abuse 3 SS. Wowscr11
Abuse 3 SS. Wowscr10
He was going to ban me for /crying.... and he muted me because I told Lexi she was enforcing a rule that didn't exist.... Then he was like "Stfu nub and watch your mouth." 50 minutes later he FINALLY figures out that he fails at muting and did it properly...
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Wed May 27, 2009 11:58 pm

1. I Dont see nothing i did wrong in ss #1
2.You was spaming it over an over again an i told the first person to stop so you did it.. =fail to follow orders.
3. In ss #3 You was told to stop pvping in the box by lexi you then failed once again to follow orders so i got on and said learn to fuckin follow direction. You told me to fuck off and i muted you. Wasnt 50 minutes later. I know how to mute an ban pretty well by now.
4. You people need to stop trying to get my gm taken away cause this click shit trying to make me not a gm anymore isnt working.Im tired of all this shit from all of you in this little fucking click. All of you hang out on skype all day. Trying to figure out ways to piss people off thats not in your fucking click. Brandon is asshurt because i wont talk to his ass in whispers. Rotton is asshurt because i keep banning an muting him for breaking rules, Twisted is just a follower, Neo just dont do nothing to get in trouble so he's disincluded. Seriously just pvp have fun an stop trying to think of new ways to fucking take my tag from me. Like i said its not working. Tet,davidk and everyone else see's what you people are doing an its not working what so ever.
Abuse thread #5 from the click fails again

Have a nice day
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Thu May 28, 2009 12:49 am

lol that has a ring to it "abuse tread #5 from the click fails again". and no i dont mean anything this just made me giggle, no offense or nothing do not trun this statement around on me please.

lol btw, heh Twiztid is that big red flower with big red lips that couldnt. lol haha once he reads this he'll be pissed ahhahahahaha... sorry for those of you whom havent herd the inside joke to that.
Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Thu May 28, 2009 3:57 am

I know it pwns right?Seriously im getting tired of brandon twisted and hmm rotton trying to get my gm taken away.. An you know thats exactly what they are trying to do Wink. As tet said in the following abuse threads learn to listen.. Like davidk said before Learn to listen.Shit if you think im being unfair in anyway talk to me. If you think im an asshole keep it to your fucking self or tell each other over skype. Dont decide to tell me to fuck off,Fuck you toca or anything like that in game cause i will ban/mute your asses. I dont care if you hate me for the rest of the time you play wow. I dont care if you want to be my so called (friend) cause we all know that will never happen until i join your click on skype which i will never do. Ask neo how much of a problem he had with me as gm he's on skype with yall. Ask him if im a hard guy to get along with. Ffs i sit an bullshit around with neo his wife and some other chick on skype. Because im not a total dickhead until you give me reason. Let you know, Brandon,rotton,Twisted You all have gave me reason to be a dickhead at one point or another. You all have said "Fuck You Toca", "You're Not A GM Toca","I'll Do What I Want Toca", "Fuck Off Toca" My personal Favorit from rotton himself "You Fail As A Gm Toca" <---- all of the above has been said by you 3 people. The 3 people that are always in skype together the 3 people who always hang out with each other. Meh the ass buddy brothers <--- new name instead of click.. Im tired of you trying to figure out new ways to bring toca down,Tired of you people fucking with my fiance,Tired of you people just sitting there thinking you dont have to listen to a god damn gm thats on everyday passing you vip gear. You know what its time for toca to say Fuck off of you who dont like me. I know who dont like me an who does you dont want a gm on the server to enforce rules that are broken ok.FUCK YOU. I wont be on to enforce rules. But rotton cunt dont you sit there posting ss's of script rezzers on these forums no more bitch, Twisted dont you post ss's of people summoning your ass into the voide anymore bitch all of them wont be looked at by one of the most active gm's on this server. I will laugh at all of them,Im done with this thread.
Have a nice day an fuck you buttbuddy brothers
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Thu May 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Before I begin to talk about the abuse thread and what action will be taken first off. Toca you really need to watch what you say to people. I understand that you may be upset but the language used it really just un acceptable. It seems very unprofessional and just down right bad when people see a GM saying "Oh hes asshurt". Or Fuck Yall. Second post will explain the action once I re read everything
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Thu May 28, 2009 11:49 pm

Why do i need to watch what i say honestly? You saying its alright for them to say fuck you toca fuck off an everything else like that?. Pf im not gonna sit there an let a bunch of ungreatfull pricks cuss at me
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Cwazy Fri May 29, 2009 12:11 am

Davidk wrote:Before I begin to talk about the abuse thread and what action will be taken first off. Toca you really need to watch what you say to people. I understand that you may be upset but the language used it really just un acceptable. It seems very unprofessional and just down right bad when people see a GM saying "Oh hes asshurt". Or Fuck Yall. Second post will explain the action once I re read everything

I lol @ you so hard

First off, L2 English.
Second off, who are you to tell toca what he can and cannot do? Are you the owner of the server? No. This is not a game for little 11 year olds, although allot of them still play it.
Third, Unacceptable? unprofessional? I wasn't under the impression that you were all adults and this was a business? I thought it was a game? I thought it was a server in which you KILLED EVERYONE FOR FUN? Sounds like it really needs people being professional? I could go more in to detail but I'm not one for walls of text anymore.
Forth, Your second post will explain the action once you re read everything? It took me under a minuet to read this whole thread? I guess you're one of the 11 year olds who play on the server, I mean so far I've seen you not able to complete a sentence without messing up on grammar or spelling at least once. Then I see you crying about cussing, when it was clearly deserved? And now you're trying to act all mature and like an adult with this "Professional" shit? Sounds like a little kid trying to act mature to me (:, and oh god please don't ban me, cause I'll be so sad, cause I mean really, maybe you and 95% of the server were glad when I was gone, but that 5% got me to come back and I see this stupid shit STILL going on, sept instead of me, it's toca who's getting yelled at for doing nothing.
Cwazy
Cwazy
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Fri May 29, 2009 6:29 am

Cwazy wrote:
Davidk wrote:Before I begin to talk about the abuse thread and what action will be taken first off. Toca you really need to watch what you say to people. I understand that you may be upset but the language used it really just un acceptable. It seems very unprofessional and just down right bad when people see a GM saying "Oh hes asshurt". Or Fuck Yall. Second post will explain the action once I re read everything

I lol @ you so hard

First off, L2 English.
Second off, who are you to tell toca what he can and cannot do? Are you the owner of the server? No. This is not a game for little 11 year olds, although allot of them still play it.
Third, Unacceptable? unprofessional? I wasn't under the impression that you were all adults and this was a business? I thought it was a game? I thought it was a server in which you KILLED EVERYONE FOR FUN? Sounds like it really needs people being professional? I could go more in to detail but I'm not one for walls of text anymore.
Forth, Your second post will explain the action once you re read everything? It took me under a minuet to read this whole thread? I guess you're one of the 11 year olds who play on the server, I mean so far I've seen you not able to complete a sentence without messing up on grammar or spelling at least once. Then I see you crying about cussing, when it was clearly deserved? And now you're trying to act all mature and like an adult with this "Professional" shit? Sounds like a little kid trying to act mature to me (:, and oh god please don't ban me, cause I'll be so sad, cause I mean really, maybe you and 95% of the server were glad when I was gone, but that 5% got me to come back and I see this stupid shit STILL going on, sept instead of me, it's toca who's getting yelled at for doing nothing.
Welcome back Cwazy. In all honesty I was not happy to see you go but you can think what you wish. Also this has been an on going problem we have had with people trying to get his powers taken away. Do you really think I hate Toca if I have made a post in General telling everyone to respect him? I think not. The reason there has been no answer yet is because I had to speak to Tet about all the shit that has been going on and we are going to come to a conclusion about what to do about all of this. Of course I can see that people are trying to get Toca in trouble for things where has done nothing wrong but be strict. Cwazy before you enter the drama at least have some knowledge about it.
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Fri May 29, 2009 8:52 am

Cwazy, yes, David can tell Toca what to do, theirs a hierarchy on this server, David's an admin and Toca's a assistant GM (TOCA FOR ADMIN), so even though their both very good friends of mine, i say that David can definitely tell Toca that hes being unprofessional, and when theirs money involved, as in donations, this does become a bussiness, Tet's said it to me before, so all in all, you're wrong. Sorry.

EDIT: BUT, now i think about it, undermining Toca's position of authority infront of haters probably wasn't the best idea, David, instead I would have spoken to Toca in private, but alas, hindsight is always 20/20 and David would probably agree with me.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Fri May 29, 2009 10:10 am

Chapter wrote:Cwazy, yes, David can tell Toca what to do, theirs a hierarchy on this server, David's an admin and Toca's a assistant GM (TOCA FOR ADMIN), so even though their both very good friends of mine, i say that David can definitely tell Toca that hes being unprofessional, and when theirs money involved, as in donations, this does become a bussiness, Tet's said it to me before, so all in all, you're wrong. Sorry.

EDIT: BUT, now i think about it, undermining Toca's position of authority infront of haters probably wasn't the best idea, David, instead I would have spoken to Toca in private, but alas, hindsight is always 20/20 and David would probably agree with me.
Indeed I do
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Fri May 29, 2009 12:00 pm

i have one thing to say about this....
WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE BILLYYYYY-BOBBB!!!!!!!!!!
Neo
Neo
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Fri May 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Ok This will be my last post on this thread simply because its a waste of time.Im watching all this argueing for nothing man. I tryed to get along with everyone that joins this server,i try to work things out with everyone on this server.

Ok first off rotton, I have tryed to work things out with you sooo many times all you do is report me for this so called gm abuse on the forums because im tired of yall thinking you run the server.

secondly brandon, You get soo mad at me when i dont answer your whispers.Im sorry i have more important things to do then sit there and talk to you about drama.If you have a problem or question or anything like that MAKE A TICKET. It will be answered. That goes for all of you no exception.

Twisted, Lol nuff said.

Davidk,I know you dont have a problem with me an i know your not trying to piss in my cheerios or anything.BUT! If they wouldnt call my fiance a slut,whore,cunt,bitch a shitty person any of that .If they wouldnt tell me fuck you toca,I dont have to listen to you toca,toca you're as shit gm,Fuck off toca. I promise i wouldnt cuss back. If they would learn to follow directions an rules that a gm yes a gm said herself they wouldnt be in this spot. Sorry david you my homie an all but you are not on as much as me nore is lexi, Im the one always putting up with this stuff not you or lexi. Im the one always passing out gear, Not you, Not lexi, Im making sure the players are not abusing,hacking. Im trying to get more people to join so this stupid drama dont happen.David you my homie like i said before but in order for you to tell me what i can an can not do you should try coming on more an so should lexi before you tell me that stuff. So you can get first hand whats going on yourself, instead of what you see/hear on the forums/msn. No disrespect or pun intended to either you or lexi btw

Last of all, You guys have won im done being a this so called (shit Gm) Tired of people disrespecting me like my word dont count, tired of everyone getting mad at toca or telling toca to fuck off or fuck u toca an all that shit, Tired of yall trying to find new ways of getting my tag taken away, pff im just tired of the drama period. So it was nice knowing all of you. Have a nice day and happy hunting

The end i have spoken
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Fri May 29, 2009 4:52 pm

I'm cool with you now gtfoff my nuts, I just graduated into 8th grade today so stfu. Kthx. Smile
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiztid Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Leroy wrote:I'm cool with you now gtfoff my nuts, I just graduated into 8th grade today so stfu. Kthx. Smile
/clap gg omg rotten ayfe grade son!!!
Twiztid
Twiztid
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Leroy Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Twiztid wrote:
Leroy wrote:I'm cool with you now gtfoff my nuts, I just graduated into 8th grade today so stfu. Kthx. Smile
/clap gg omg rotten ayfe grade son!!!
-_-
Leroy
Leroy
War Torn Elite
War Torn Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:38 am

Cwazy wrote:First off, L2 English.

I had to babes.
Saint
Saint
Saint
Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Frooty Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:49 am

Saint wrote:

I had to babes.

lol'd
Frooty
Frooty
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:59 am

Saint wrote:

I had to babes.
Fucking lol'd
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:06 pm

I fucking lol'd at this entire post to... Lol@allthebadgrammarinthisthread
Toca