War Torn PvP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Abuse (to Tets)

+4
Toca
Blackblood
Saint
lazerpirate
8 posters

Go down

Gm Abuse (to Tets) Empty Gm Abuse (to Tets)

Post  lazerpirate Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 am

Okay so the server doesn't have many people, and ive been working with david to make sure the server owner knows bugs. But it seems the biggest problem and i know this because the 4 people in invited refuse to play here anymore, is that there are like 12 gms, most of which run around unchecked, and no players. The gms use fullspec to duel players, do things like when they lose removing random items from peoples inventories aka death removing my skull of guldan, using astrophe spam to pk players and not rezzing aka cwazy, talking down and abusing on players generally. If you want this server to work id suggest fixing your admins first, they are the ones that decide the servers fate and with a bunch of 4 year olds running around with all the legendarys they want and backups of gm commands the server isnt gunna go far...
lazerpirate
lazerpirate
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Gm Abuse (to Tets) Empty Re: Gm Abuse (to Tets)

Post  Saint Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:38 am

This wouldn't be me, lazer.
Only thing in that paragraph that goes with me would be the full TP's.
But I barely even use them, anyways..

And FYI, Tetrion personally gave us permission to have full talents, just to not help others kill a boss.
I understand what your saying, at first I thought it'd be 5 GM's and Admins and a few Specialized VIP accounts ( Some Commands )

Now there are a lot of "lower GM's" and half the people online are "GM's"
Saint
Saint
Saint
Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:20 am

lazerpirate wrote:Okay so the server doesn't have many people, and ive been working with david to make sure the server owner knows bugs. But it seems the biggest problem and i know this because the 4 people in invited refuse to play here anymore, is that there are like 12 gms, most of which run around unchecked, and no players. The gms use fullspec to duel players, do things like when they lose removing random items from peoples inventories aka death removing my skull of guldan, using astrophe spam to pk players and not rezzing aka cwazy, talking down and abusing on players generally. If you want this server to work id suggest fixing your admins first, they are the ones that decide the servers fate and with a bunch of 4 year olds running around with all the legendarys they want and backups of gm commands the server isnt gunna go far...
I just came back, and you're already saying I abuse lol?
GEE GEE BRAH.
Blackblood
Blackblood

http://wartornpvp.ath.cx

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:41 am

For 1 im death
2. I removed 2 items from you due to It was a meta gem. An i was told if i seen players with 2 of them on to remove it. I wasnt being a prick to you nore did i cuss or get an attitude. I simply just removed and replaced. The Skull i did by mistake i typed wrong number for the item. Sorry if that pissed you off. Just doing what i was told to do
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Cwazy Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 am

Removed by Tetrion

i dont want to see you talk someone down to a player like that again. hes voicing his opinion.
he is right, and thats why change was made.
Cwazy
Cwazy
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:16 am

i didnt know some stuff i was doing was against the rules and im sorry,
but i didnt do anything utterly retarded, like add legendaries and mod TPs
well i modded one persons but i did it back xD

and if u think we're bad, ill beat u naked.

get some.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  lazerpirate Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:06 pm

To the gm's, it wasn't so much that what you were doing was illegal its just some of you need to remember that with so few players you have to keep on their level. Atleast until we get a decent enough player base that its not 4 to 1 gms to players. Thanks for the concideration.
lazerpirate
lazerpirate
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:35 pm

lazerpirate wrote:To the gm's, it wasn't so much that what you were doing was illegal its just some of you need to remember that with so few players you have to keep on their level. Atleast until we get a decent enough player base that its not 4 to 1 gms to players. Thanks for the concideration.
Agreed.
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidk Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Blackblood wrote:
lazerpirate wrote:To the gm's, it wasn't so much that what you were doing was illegal its just some of you need to remember that with so few players you have to keep on their level. Atleast until we get a decent enough player base that its not 4 to 1 gms to players. Thanks for the concideration.
Agreed.
Yes I agree with Cwazy. He is right about our player count and etc with the GM's and what they do. The only think is Cwazy you have to remember. Most of the staff are new to it and still need time to adjust to being a GM. The thing is if we address these issues now it will help them more now then when we have 400+ players and stupid mistakes are made.

Davidk
Davidk
Davidk
Big Papa
Big Papa

https://wartornpvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Davidk wrote:
Blackblood wrote:
Agreed.
Yes I agree with Cwazy. He is right about our player count and etc with the GM's and what they do. The only think is Cwazy you have to remember. Most of the staff are new to it and still need time to adjust to being a GM. The thing is if we address these issues now it will help them more now then when we have 400+ players and stupid mistakes are made.

Davidk
Mhm. I agree 100%
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:54 pm

alot of us have done stupid things in this early period, me included, im sorry for it, and im sure everyone else is, some people havent AT ALL, but Tet knows all of this, he isnt stupid.

ill probably be using my non VIP account until i can trust myself
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Chapter wrote:alot of us have done stupid things in this early period, me included, im sorry for it, and im sure everyone else is, some people havent AT ALL, but Tet knows all of this, he isnt stupid.

good jawb. <3
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Blackblood wrote:
Chapter wrote:alot of us have done stupid things in this early period, me included, im sorry for it, and im sure everyone else is, some people havent AT ALL, but Tet knows all of this, he isnt stupid.

good jawb. <3

im gunna post this as a thread for everyone to see and i guess for other people to agree with.
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Chapter wrote:
Blackblood wrote:

good jawb. <3

im gunna post this as a thread for everyone to see and i guess for other people to agree with.
well it'd help, maybe other people should take your advice and do the same.
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Toca Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:22 am

agreed
Toca
Toca
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetrion Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:25 pm

well thats good to hear man, keep it up.
Tetrion
Tetrion
Over Lord
Over Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Chapter Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:44 am

Tetrion wrote:

im not raging atm so im playin on my assistant GM(?) account, but as soon as i feel the rage
back to my normal one <3
Chapter
Chapter
Halfway There
Halfway There

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackblood Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Chapter wrote:
Tetrion wrote:

im not raging atm so im playin on my assistant GM(?) account, but as soon as i feel the rage
back to my normal one <3
kay. =P
Blackblood
Blackblood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down